- Seven teenagers receiving medical treatment after taking unknown substance
- Paramedics were called to Saint Stephen’s College on the Gold Coast at 12.48pm
- Four have been taken to hospital and three are being treated at the school
- The teenagers are suffering from ‘altered levels of consciousness’
Seven students at Saint Stephen’s College on the Gold Coast are receiving urgent medical treatment after taking an unknown substance.
A mass poisoning at the school in Upper Coomera saw four people taken to Gold Coast University Hospital, The Gold Coast Bulletin reported.
A further three are being treated on the school grounds after consuming the sickening substance.
A spokesman from Queensland Ambulance told Daily Mail Australia the ‘teenagers’ were suffering from ‘altered levels of consciousness’.
Paramedics rushed to Saint Stephen’s College in Upper Coomera on Wednesday afternoon after seven teenagers ingested an ‘unknown substance’
One teenager is in a serious condition, while the others are understood to be stable.
Paramedics were called to the school in Upper Coomera at 12.48pm.
Saint Stephen’s College teaches students from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Daily Mail Australia has contacted the school for comment.
More to come.
One teenager is reported to be in a serious condition, while the others are stable