SECRETS OF AN A-LIST BODY: How to get Caroline Flack’s thighs
She is officially back in the Love Island villa.
And TV presenter Caroline Flack, 39, has already been pictured showing off toned legs, recently.
She stays in shape by doing three weight-based sessions a week along with three weekly hot yoga classes.
But how can you get her look without breaking the bank on a personal trainer? Here, we reveal the best exercises.
The thigh’s the limit! Caroline Flack stays in shape by doing three weight-based sessions a week along with three weekly hot yoga classes
WHAT TO TRY
– The leg circle tones inner and outer thigh muscles.
– Start by lying on your back with your arms by your sides, palms facing down.
– Point up with your left foot, as if reaching your toes toward the ceiling, and rotate your leg slightly outward.
– Trace a circle as if on the ceiling with your left toes, moving your whole leg as you do this but keeping your hips still.
– Keep your back and arms on the floor while doing this.
– Repeat six times in a clockwise direction and then anti-clockwise. Switch legs.
– Aim for three sets on each leg.
Looking good: The match-maker always looks beach body-ready, as this photo illustrates