SECRETS OF AN A-LIST BODY: This week, how to get Cat Deeley’s calf muscles
A thigh-skimming mini dress showed off the toned legs that are the result of Cat Deeley’s exercise regimen recently.
The 42-year-old presenter has tried spinning classes, but said they were not for her. Instead, the mother-of-two keeps in shape by walking her dog each morning.
‘It takes me 40 minutes, then I start my day,’ she has said, ‘then four times a week I do yoga.’
Looking good: The 42-year-old presenter has tried spinning classes, but said they were not for her. Instead, the mother-of-two keeps in shape by walking her dog each morning
WHAT TO TRY
– The Plie Squat Raise is an all-round leg toner that targets the calf and thigh muscles.
– Stand with feet wider than shoulder width apart, toes turned out, and hands on your hips.
– Squat by hinging from the hips until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
– From the squat position, lift both heels off the ground and hold for a few seconds.
– Lower heels slowly back down to the ground. Repeat 15 times and perform three sets.
Red carpet glamour: Cat Deeley attends the 12th Annual Women In Film Oscar Party at Spring Place in Beverly Hills, California, earlier this year