Skin scientist shares her absolute favourite ‘no smudge’ mascara of all time – and it costs just $24 at Woolworths
- An Australian dermal scientist has revealed her favourite mascara ever
- She is ‘obsessed’ with MCoBeauty Xtendlash mascara as it doesn’t smudge
- The $24 fibre mascara was Woolworths number one top selling mascara in 2021
- Her followers also raved about the mascara and it has a 4.9 rating on MCoBeauty
- The skincare scientist shares her skincare tips and recommendations online
An Australian dermal clinician is absolutely ‘obsessed’ with the $24 MCoBeauty Xtendlash mascara (pictured)
An Aussie skin scientist revealed the $24 non-smudging mascara she is ‘obsessed’ with, and its available in Big W, Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse.
The 26 year old dermal clinician Madeleine, swears by MCoBeauty Xtendlash Mascara which is a fibre mascara with strong anti-smudging and anti-transfer abilities.
‘Every time I use or buy a mascara that isn’t this one I instantly regret it,’ she said.
The dermal clinician uses fibre mascara because it contains fibres such as nylon or silk that cling to lashes and make them look fuller.
She said the MCoBeauty Xtendlash mascara ‘never’ smudges or leaves black rings around her eyes which is one of the reasons she loves it so much. The mascara is a fibre mascara, therefore it makes lashes look fuller and thicker because it contains fibres such as nylon or silk that cling to lashes
‘It’s a fibre mascara so it is never going to transfer. It’s never going to leave black rings around your eyes, which is something that I always get,’ she explained.
‘It doesn’t smudge but it’s easy to remove. I honestly am obsessed.’
The mascara is available on the MCoBeauty site, as well as Big W, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and more.
The mascara was Woolworths number one top selling mascara in 2021.
The XCoBeauty website says the ‘best-selling, award-winning innovative tubular mascara will maximise length, curl and volume without flaking or smudging.’
The skincare scientist’s followers are also in love with the product, ‘I am also totally obsessed with this mascara,’ one woman said.
The mascara has amazing reviews online too, it has a 4.9 rating on the MCoBeauty site.
’10/10 the best mascara. I’m currently sick with non-stop sneezing and watery eyes. This mascara has not smudged or gone on my lid or under eyes,’ another woman left as a review on the site.
However others didn’t agree with the rave reviews.
‘I’ve had it flake off on to my cheeks,’ one woman said.
‘It gives amazing length but it doesn’t hold the curl,’ another commented.
What’s the best skin care routine for amazing skin?
* Using too many products is a scam and bad for your skin
* Get the basics down with a good cleanser, moisturiser and SPF
* Find one or two serums that are designed for your skin type and concerns and introduce them slowly
The young woman also recommended the Freezeframe Instant Lash Xtreme, the $45 product has been called ‘brush on lash extensions’ due to it’s lengthening and thickening effect.
She said it’s ‘hands down the best lash product I’ve tried.’
‘Lets test it out on my blond, short, flat eyelashes.’
‘This uses heart shaped cushion fibres which help extend your lashes’
‘You can’t be serious right now. I’m so excited,’ she said after seeing the results.
‘I’m pretty much always wearing thick eyeliner as I never get enough definition from mascara alone. Freezeframe have nailed this product. 10/10 recommend, give it a try.’
Madeleine also loved the ($45) Freezeframe Instant Lash Xtreme, it’s said the product is like ‘brush on lash extensions’
The before and after image by Freezeframe shows the fuller and thicker lashes after using the Freezeframe Instant Lash Xtreme mascara
Three things a skin scientist would never do
1. Waste money trying to find a ‘reef safe’ sunscreen product, as it’s not the cause of reef bleaching
2. Use exfoliating products more than twice a week
3. Attack a sudden breakout or pick a pimple if you’ve already touched it, you can use a spot treatment with salicylic acid in it once if you like