REVEALED: The 10 Aldi buys dubbed the ‘most valuable products’ for 2021 – so how many of them have you tried?
- Aldi Australia has revealed the top 10 ‘most valuable’ products of 2021
- Supermarket has called on shoppers to vote for just one of their favourite item
- Item with most votes will then be crowned the MVP – or Most Valuable Product
Aldi Australia has revealed the top 10 ‘most valuable’ products of 2021 – including a 95 cent coconut milk, a one-litre tub of hommus and organic quinoa.
The discount supermarket has called on shoppers to vote for just one of their favourite product by sharing why they love the particular item in 25 words or less.
The fan favourite item with the most votes will then be crowned the MVP – or Most Valuable Product – of the year.
Top contenders include Bakers Life large white wraps ($1.95), Asia Specialties curry and stir fry sauces ($2.99) and Tricare instant hand sanitiser ($4.99).
Aldi Australia has revealed the top 10 ‘most valuable’ products of 2021 – including coconut milk, hommus, organic quinoa, wraps, tofu, hand sanitiser, brownie mix and stir fry sauce
Revealed: The top 10 ‘most valuable’ Aldi products of 2021
1. Deli Originals Fresh Hommus Dip 1kg: $4.99
2. Tricare Instant Hand Sanitiser 250ml: $4.99
3. Asia Specialties Coconut Milk 400mL: $0.95
4. Oh So Natural Organic Quinoa 500g: $6.49
5. Asia Specialties Curry/Stir Fry Sauces 275g: $2.99
6. White Mill Brownie Mix Triple Choc Fudge 500g: $2.39
7. Bakers Life Large White Wraps 8pk 560g: $1.95
8. Earth Grown Firm Tofu 450g: $2.99
9. Mamia Fragrance Free Baby Wipes 480pk: $8.99
10. Mamia Baby Breakfast Apple and Oatmeal 120g: $0.89
For quick and easy meals, shoppers highly recommended Asia Specialties curry and stir fry sauces ($2.99) that can be used in stir fry or as a basting sauce for grilled meat and seafood.
The dish can be served with Oh So Natural organic white quinoa ($6.49) or Earth Grown firm tofu ($2.99), described as an ‘Aussie made meat alternative’.
White Mill brownie mix triple choc fudge ($2.39) is a huge hit among amateur bakers while home cooks like to keep a can of Asia Specialties coconut milk (95 cents) in the pantry for when they need something creamy added to their dinner or dessert.
Among the fan favourites are Earth Grown firm tofu ($2.99) and Tricare hand sanitiser ($4.99)
In the baby category, parents have voted for Mamia fragrance-free baby wipes ($8.99) and Mamia Baby breakfast apple and oatmeal ($0.89)
Deli Originals Fresh hommus dip ($4.99) has been a crowd pleaser in homes.
In the baby category, parents have voted for Mamia fragrance-free baby wipes ($8.99) and Mamia Baby breakfast apple and oatmeal.
The MVP is among one of 10 categories, including ‘Life of the Party’, ‘BBQ Boss’, ‘Couch Companion’, ‘Time Lord’, ‘Health Guru’, ‘Daily Glow’, ‘Early Bird’, ‘Cleaning Whizz’ and ‘Lunchbox Legend’.
Shoppers who vote go into a draw to win a share of $10,000 worth of gift cards. Voting ends at 11.59pm on Sunday, August 8.