News, Culture & Society

The Bachelorette insider reveals Warner Bros revenge porn

Last week it was revealed The Bachelorette’s Blake Colman is being investigated in relation to allegations of threatening to sell nude photos of his ex-girlfriend, The Bachelor’s Jennifer ‘Jen’ Hawke.

Now, an insider has claimed Warner Bros KNEW about Jen’s allegations against Blake, but turned their backs on Jen to protect the ‘Bachelor brand’.  

‘Warner Bros knew Blake had threatened to sell nude images of Jen, but didn’t help her,’ the insider exclusively revealed to Daily Mail Australia this week. 

 ‘It made Jen feel that Warner Bros were trying to intimidating her into not reporting what had happened’: An insider has claimed Warner Bros KNEW about Jen’s revenge porn allegations against Blake, but turned their backs on Jen to protect the ‘Bachelor brand’

‘After receiving the threat from Blake, Jen sent Warner Bros an email asking for help and telling them that she was going to the police,’ they went on.  

‘Warner Bros sent a response the same day. The email cautioned her not to post anything online relating to the show, as it would constitute a breach her confidentiality agreement.’

‘However, their email didn’t respond to Jen’s request for help. It made Jen feel that Warner Bros were trying to intimidating her into not reporting what had happened.’

Investigation: Blake is being investigated under new legislation that criminalises the non-consensual distribution of intimate images, otherwise known as 'revenge porn'

Investigation: Blake is being investigated under new legislation that criminalises the non-consensual distribution of intimate images, otherwise known as ‘revenge porn’

‘She felt betrayed by Warner Bros. She believed they cared more about protecting the Bachelor brand than her revenge porn allegations,’ the source added.

New South Wales Police confirmed last Thursday that they have received a report in relation to this revenge porn incident and are investigating, but said that ‘due to the ongoing investigation, no further information is able to be provided.’

Jen told police she received a text message from Blake threatening to sell nude images she had sent him during their relationship. 

AVO: A source also told Daily Mail that Jen has sought an AVO to be taken out on Blake but police have only confirmed that an investigation is underway

AVO: A source also told Daily Mail that Jen has sought an AVO to be taken out on Blake but police have only confirmed that an investigation is underway

AVO: A source also told Daily Mail that Jen has sought an AVO to be taken out on Blake but police have only confirmed that an investigation is underway

A source also told Daily Mail that Jen has sought an AVO to be taken out on Blake but police have only confirmed that an investigation is underway. 

Blake is being investigated under new legislation that criminalises the non-consensual distribution of intimate images, otherwise known as ‘revenge porn’.  

Under these laws, which came into effect in August, offenders who share or threaten to share revenge porn face up to three years in jail and a fine of $11,000.

The incident: Meanwhile, a source close to Jen has exclusively spoken to Daily Mail Australia about Jen and Blake's acrimonious breakup and the events leading to Blake's alleged revenge porn threat

The incident: Meanwhile, a source close to Jen has exclusively spoken to Daily Mail Australia about Jen and Blake’s acrimonious breakup and the events leading to Blake’s alleged revenge porn threat

Meanwhile, a source close to Jen has exclusively spoken to Daily Mail Australia about Jen and Blake’s acrimonious breakup and the events leading to Blake’s alleged revenge porn threat. 

‘Blake and Jen called it quits following a rocky romance earlier this year, but things really went south after Jen told Blake that she had found somebody else,’ the source said this week. 

‘It was two days after she told Blake she’d moved on. Blake had made his debut on The Bachelorette as the show’s ‘villain’ character that day, and Jen’s friends couldn’t believe she had dated such a horrible guy.’

Split: 'Blake and Jen called it quits following a rocky romance earlier this year, but things really went south after Jen told Blake that she had found somebody else,' the source said this week

Split: ‘Blake and Jen called it quits following a rocky romance earlier this year, but things really went south after Jen told Blake that she had found somebody else,’ the source said this week

‘Jen posted to her private Facebook page that her phone was going crazy with people sending messages about her former boyfriend, who was one of Sophie’s contestants on the show. She also posted that she was happy to get rid of her ‘douche’ ex,’ the insider went on.

‘After reading Jen’s post Blake completely lost it. He started sending her a barrage of insults, accusing her of the ultimate betrayal. Then, he threatened to sell nude photos of her to the media,’ the source claimed.  

They continued: ‘These photos were sent to him while they were still dating- so you can imagine how upset Jen was by these threats.’

Media circuit: The insider also claimed that Jen had taken out an AVO against Blake, preventing him from travelling to Sydney for media appearances last week following his elimination from The Bachelorette

Media circuit: The insider also claimed that Jen had taken out an AVO against Blake, preventing him from travelling to Sydney for media appearances last week following his elimination from The Bachelorette

The insider also claimed that Jen had taken out an AVO against Blake, preventing him from travelling to Sydney for media appearances last week following his elimination from The Bachelorette.

This isn’t Blake’s first brush with the law. 

In April this year he was convicted of a horrifying Perth assault which took place in August 2015.

Not Blake's first brush with the law: In April this year he was convicted of a horrifying Perth assault which took place in August 2015

Not Blake’s first brush with the law: In April this year he was convicted of a horrifying Perth assault which took place in August 2015

Perth Now reported that Blake pleaded guilty to the sickening street attack, which left his victim, Tristan Cooper, ‘unconscious, paralysed and bleeding from the head’.

According to the victim, the incident took place after a night out when Tristan tried to intervene in an argument between two groups of men. 

‘He just came running up and with all his body weight sort of grabbed me in the back of the head,’ Tristan, 31, told the paper. 

Blake released a statement via a Channel 10 publicist on Friday stating ‘I am truly remorseful and accepted full responsibility for my actions’, News Corp reported.

'He just came running up and with all his body weight sort of grabbed me in the back of the head': Perth Now reported that Blake pleaded guilty to the sickening street attack, which left his victim, Tristan Cooper, 'unconscious, paralysed and bleeding from the head'

‘He just came running up and with all his body weight sort of grabbed me in the back of the head’: Perth Now reported that Blake pleaded guilty to the sickening street attack, which left his victim, Tristan Cooper, ‘unconscious, paralysed and bleeding from the head’

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk


Comments are closed.