16. Smoked Chai Manhattan at the Oak Long Bar, Boston, USA A twist on a classic served in a theatrical cloud of smoke.
17. Martini at the Musso & Frank Grill, Los Angeles, USA America’s own classic Martini, this is a Hollywood staple.
18. Tiki Bandit at Frankie’s Tiki Room, Las Vegas, USA A tiki cocktail served in a slot machine-shaped mug in America’s cocktail capital.
19. Kimchi at Mace, New York, USA A cocktail bringing savoury ingredients and NYC’s diverse global flavours behind the bar.
20. Cyn Tonic at Florería Atlantico, Buenos Aires, Argentina A gin and tonic ode to Argentina’s Italian heritage.
21. Loos Coffee at Loos American Bar, Vienna, Austria A take on an Espresso Martini that is also a nod to Viennese café culture.
22. Buenos Aires Zombie at Presidente Bar, Buenos Aires A tiki cocktail paying homage to Buenos Aires nightlife.
23. Robbery at The Museum at Smoke & Mirrors, Singapore A modern take on the Singapore Sling in the city where it was invented.
24. Explosive at Le Syndicat, Paris, France A tribute to France’s revolutionary roots.
25. Jungle Bird at Omakase + Appreciate, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia The best place to enjoy this Malaysian classic.
26. Camp Nou at Dr Stravinsky, Barcelona, Spain Blending gin distilled on site with sherry and a herbal syrup.
27. Space Juice For Jered at Punch House, Chicago, USA A Margarita-like blend served in a punch bowl.
28. Bloody Sanluqeño at Angelita, Madrid, Spain An elevated version of hangover classic Bloody Mary.
29. Sgroppino at Swift, London, UK One of London’s best bars revives the lemon sorbet cocktail.
30. Caipirinha Três Limões at Bar Veloso, São Paulo, Brazil The ultimate take on a Brazilian classic.
31. Boulevardier 29 at Cravan, Paris, France The finest take on the signature drink of 1920s Paris.
32. Negroni Sbagliato at Bar Basso, Milan, Italy The original Negroni Sbagliato, made with Prosecco not gin.
33. The Egg at Operation Dagger, Singapore A sweet dessert cocktail using the trending salted egg flavour.
34. Black Velvet at Arthur’s Pub, Dublin, Ireland A blend of Guinness and champagne, best enjoyed at the source.
35. Boozy Apple at Peppi’s Cellar, New York, USA An ode to New York’s namesake fruit.
36. Irish Coffee at Buena Vista Café, San Francisco, USA A warming classic at the bar that invented it (and has served five million in 40 years).
Source: Time Out