FamiSafe is one of those parental control apps that allows parents to mobile location tracker, control screen time, and identify inappropriate content on their children’s devices. Scroll down for a review of FamiSafe.
The Internet is full of things that might not be appropriate for children of a certain age. This is when parents should guide their children and show them the right way.
Parents are often seen to use spy apps to secretly keep an eye on their children. But are they worth it? Are they reliable enough?
1] Introduction to FamiSafe
When you don’t know what your children are doing online, you are always in a state of anxiety and paranoia thinking about the worst. This is why using digital spy apps like FamiSafe is probably the best way out.
FamiSafe parental control app
The FamiSafe parental control app launched by Wondershare and is promoted as one of the most trusted apps on the market. From managing screen time to filtering age-inappropriate content, FamiSafe gives you full control over your child’s phone.
2] The useful and valuable functions of FamiSafe
The first thing that encourages parents to spend their money on an online product is the sheer number of features it offers. From a feature’s perspective, there is no other spy app that can compete with FamiSafe. These are the key features.
- instant alerts on abusive adult content
The most talked about and effective feature of FamiSafe is that it detects explicit content. This is the best way to keep your child safe from all the wrong content on apps like YouTube. After these things happen, you will receive “problems found” messages in the section called Explicit content detection.
FamiSafe is also great for uncovering misspelled content. You can add the words that you want your child not to learn through the Add Suspicious Word tool. However, all of this is only supported by Android users as iOS users will sadly not get this feature.
- Track location in real time
Are you constantly worried about your child’s whereabouts? If so, you don’t need to worry anymore. With the feature called Real Time Location, you can detect the exact place where your child is.
It not only tracks your cell phone tracker, but also gives you details about the child’s battery life. If you find that the battery is too low, you can ask them to come home.
When it comes to location, FamiSafe has more to offer. With the word “geofencing”, “geo” refers to geographic and “fenced” refers to making an obstacle.
Therefore, this feature creates fences at the location boundaries that you set. If you don’t want your child to cross a certain area, you can create fences through the geofence feature.
- block apps
iOS App Store and Google Play Store have numerous apps that are effective for your kids, but at the same time there are also bad apps. FamiSafe knows your concern and therefore offers you the feature called app blocker.
If you are an Android user using FamiSafe, you can block all the apps that you don’t want your child to see. Even if you try to open, it will show “Locked”. If you use this feature on iOS, you can block certain apps based on your child’s age.
- monitor activity
Do you want to know which application your child uses the longest? If yes, you should use the Activity Monitor feature. Through this, you can see all the apps that your child has been using. It even tells you how long it has used each app.
- Track screen time
This feature allows you to keep track of how long your child has been using their smartphone. You know the average time you used your phone and it offers statistics for the last 30 days. The applications are divided into 3 categories: editor, video players, action and others.
3] Simple and easy steps to start using FamiSafe
Once you open the app on your device (parent’s phone), you need to sign in by entering an email id along with a strong password. These are the steps you need to follow to start using FamiSafe.
- Open the FamiSafe website and register an account with them. You can also download your application from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install the FamiSafe app on your (parent) device as well as your child’s device.
- Connect to the app and start managing all connected devices through the FamiSafe dashboard or through the web portal.
- Apart from the list of features mentioned above, some other additional features are.
- Free updates for the rest of your life until the moment you use this software.
- 7-day money-back guarantee if the app doesn’t help you.
- Supportive customer service where your representatives will be happy to assist you.
- Supports multiple devices simultaneously through a single plan.
- Download FamiSafe from Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wondershare.famisafe
- Download FamiSafe from Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/famisafe-parental-control-app/id1385417904
- Download FamiSafe from Amazon