When everything in your life is going well, it is only natural to want to find a partner that you can share. You have probably tried going on blind dates and hanging out with friends of friends. If you’ve had no luck, perhaps you’re looking in the wrong place.
With all kinds of technology we have today, it has become more convenient to meet women online. From trusted Russian dating sites to Latin and international sites, it’s up to you to know which websites work and which don’t.
5 Most Trusted Online Dating Sites
In case you don’t know, three in 10 U.S. adults use at least one dating site or app to find their true love. Among these people, over 53 percent say they had an overall positive experience. If you are new to online dating sites, here’s a roundup of the most reliable places to meet a girl online.
A Foreign Affair (LoveMe.com)
If you’re looking for a Russian woman, this site is a great starting place. Featured in prestigious publications like Time Magazine, A Foreign Affair is a trusted dating site for men serious about finding true love.
The site has over 30,000 profiles of women. They also conduct romance tours as well as open house seminars worldwide.
- This dating site specializes in meet-and-greet or romance tours attended by up to 2,000 women in different parts of the world.
- com has over 80,000 monthly site visitors.
- The company has been around for over two decades.
- While the site is highly functional, it has an unimpressive design.
- To get full access to the site’s services, you will have to purchase add-ons, which can be expensive.
Match has over 30 million members, and half of those are women. This site works by matching potential partners based on their qualities, such as sexual orientation, location, appearance, hobbies, education, and lifestyle.
It isn’t just for men or women looking for dates. A match is also a great place for those looking to find friendships.
- The website offers a 100 percent free membership, though it also has paid subscription packages that give you full access to the dating network.
- This dating site has a large user base and an impressive success rate.
- It’s also very user-friendly.
- Match has restrictive messaging options. You will need a paid subscription to communicate with other users.
If you’re searching for professional, intellectual women, you should consider this dating site. Over 80 percent of members of Elite Singles have at least a university or college degree, and most of them are women.
It’s one of the best places if you’re after a serious relationship with someone as driven and ambitious as you.
- The free membership option has a lot of great features. With it, you can browse the site, send virtual smiles, and upload photos to your profile.
- The site has 24/7 on-call customer support.
- The app has simple and intuitive features.
- The sign-up process can take some time.
- You need to upgrade to be able to communicate with a potential partner via the app.
eHarmony is another high-quality dating site made specifically for people with marriage in mind. It accounts for four percent of all U.S. marriages. This site is for Christians, which isn’t surprising as eHarmony was co-created by a theologian.
- eHarmony has a proven track record. It’s one of the highest-ranked dating sites today.
- This site is great for people looking for a serious relationship, not a hook-up.
- It uses a sophisticated matching model that helps you find a compatible date.
- Unless you have a premium account, you cannot contact members with a premium membership.
- It has a lengthy sign-up process.
- Premium subscription is very expensive.
Tinder is one of the largest dating apps today. Over 50 million people worldwide use this app, so the chances of meeting someone even right after signing up are very high. While Tinder is known for being more of a hook-up dating app, 80 percent of members say they use it to find long-term relationships.
- Registration is quick.
- The app is very user-friendly.
- It helps you find a match based on different factors, such as orientation, age, and location.
- It can be challenging to find genuine users or those who don’t lie on their profiles.
- The way it’s designed encourages users to swipe based on looks instead of personality, reducing the quality of matches.
While online dating has its consequences, there’s no denying that it’s one of the most effective ways to meet people and find a match. Remember that dating sites cater to varying people, ages, orientations, and beliefs. As such, it’s important to find a reputable site that addresses your dating goals.