Did you ever wish that you had a different eye color? Or maybe you just want to do something a bit crazy and have different color eyes for each party?
Colored contacts do amazing work for your look, this will only happen if you go for the perfect color for your contacts. In this article, we will discuss colored eye contact what they are and how to choose the best contact lenses for you.
There are four different types of colored contact lenses: opaque color tints, enhancement tints, visibility tints, and light-filtering tints. Invisibility tint color contacts, green tint or light blue is used, to enable proper visibility of the lenses.
The tint is usually too light to change the eye color. An enhancement tint is darker compared to visibility tint. It is used to enhance the existing color of the eye and works best on people who have naturally light-colored eyes.
Colored tints go further and can altogether change the color of the user’s eyes. The center of the lens is clear so that vision is not affected, but the rest of the lens has an opaque tint. Color contacts are available in an array of colors including amethyst, blue, gray, green, hazel, and violet.
Some sportspersons use special types of colored contacts known as light-filtering tints. These enhance certain colors, helping the user to, for example, to spot the tennis ball better. Lenses have been developed to help golfers distinguish between different types of greens on the golf course.
Other such lenses are being developed for other sports. Like all contact lenses, colored contacts are fitted to a specific individual’s eyes and should not be worn by another person. The swapping of lenses may also aid the transmission of pathogens that cause infections or other harmful conditions.
Color contacts might not always be used for vision correction, but like every type of contact lens, they must be properly cleaned and disinfected regularly. Circular lenses. Well, for starters, circle lenses are almost the same as regular colored contact lenses aside from the fact that they give the illusion of a much bigger iris.
Most of these lenses have a thick outer rim to them, while some do not. However, these lenses do vary in sizes depending on how enlarged you want your iris to appear. This is another reason why they are called circle lens instead of just the regular term, contact lens.
They also come in a huge variety of styles and colors. From the natural looking lenses that will give you just the right amount of enlargement, or a slight boost in color, to the very extreme unrealistic looking lenses that looks almost costume-like.
Due to the effects, these lenses are very popular among teenagers and young adults as a fashion accessory. Although many people use it as just as an accessory, circle lenses are readily available with a prescription.
Another thing that you might need to know about these particular lenses is that: since they are a little bit thicker than the usual contact lenses that your optometrist prescribes, the time that you wear them also will differ. People might find discomfort with prolonged use as a result. However, this might vary among different people who have used circle lenses before. Some may find it extremely comfortable, while some may find discomfort with the usage.
Colored Contact lenses are really wonderful in enhancing your looks and appearance in any occasions. However, choosing the right pair of colored contact lenses may not be as easy as it sounds. Many people, especially beginner will have a hard time in selecting the right pair for themselves.
Tips to choose the best-colored eye contacts for you.
- What color are your eyes – light or dark? The Natural color of your eyes can be a deciding factor in choosing the right color lenses. enhancement color contacts lenses are preferred by people with light eyes. the give them a sense of brightening their natural eye color. dark-eyed people choose an opaque color for their eye contacts to look stunning and attractive.
- Do you want Stunning effect or a subtle change in your look? Colored eye contacts are available in various colors. customers can find their favorite colors and choose their taste. One can also have several colors to wear on different occasions like parties to be easily get noticed or to fit the occasion theme. Depending on your own lifestyle, there also colored eye contacts colors that are for work purpose. so, if you fall under this category don’t worry you are catered for.
- Consider the comfortability of the colored lens Your Colored Lenses should always look good and feels good at the same time! Think about the time you will be wearing your colored contacts and use that to buy those that are suitable. for example, it can be replaced monthly or yearly. If you wear your colored contacts daily is best to replace them monthly.
On the other hand, if you only want to have those incredible blue or green eyes during a certain occasion go for yearly replacement.
- Doctor’s prescription. You will require a prescription from a qualified Eyes Doctors in order to buy your color contact lenses. Color contact lenses require a qualified eye doctor to make a prescription because they are medical devices.
- Get free trial color contacts from your Eye doctor worries that the color lenses may not suit you? Ask for a free trial pair from your eye doctor. Your eye doctor may advise not to try all the color lenses but you can always do your homework before the visits. this will help you to know your preferred choice without many expenses.
- Price Compare prices from different contact lenses to go for those you can afford and are of quality. Don’t go cheap color contacts that may bring more harm to eyes than good. For example TTDEYE offers contacts lenses of high quality at affordable prices.