News, Culture & Society

Three children taken to hospital after swallowing white powder found at a Melbourne leisure centre 

Three primary school children are rushed to hospital after swallowing white powder sourced from a WALLET they found at a swimming pool

  • Three young children were rushed to hospital after swallowing white powder 
  • They found the powder in a small zip lock bag while rifling through an old wallet
  • The wallet was bought from a secondhand store and belonged to one of the kids 

Three young children were rushed to hospital after swallowing white powder they found in a wallet at a leisure centre. 

The primary school-aged children found the substance in a small zip lock bag while rifling through the wallet at the Footscray centre in Melbourne on Tuesday. 

They were taken to hospital but did not require further treatment.

The wallet was purchased from a second hand shop some time ago and belonged to one of the children, a Victoria Police spokeswoman said.

No criminality has been detected and no further police action will be taken. 

The primary school-aged children found the substance in a small zip lock bag while rifling through the wallet at the Footscray centre in Melbourne on Tuesday

The children had been at the Footscray centre in Melbourne on Tuesday when they swallowed the powder

The children had been at the Footscray centre in Melbourne on Tuesday when they swallowed the powder



Read more at DailyMail.co.uk


Comments are closed.