Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen ‘will file for divorce TODAY’: Star couple ‘reach settlement on custody terms and property’ – weeks after breakup
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen will file their divorce documents on Friday, according to sources familiar with the matter
- The celebrity couple’s lawyers have reportedly reached a settlement over their property and custody for their three kids
- Brady and Bundchen have three kids together, sons Jack, 15, and Benjamin, 12, and daughter Vivian, nine
- They also share a $17 million mansion being constructed in Miami, along with a $3.6 million condo in New York City
- The couple also reportedly have properties in Montana and Costa Rica
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen will file their divorce documents on Friday, weeks after the couple’s bitter split.
The seven-time Super Bowl winner and the supermodel have reached a settlement detailing their property split and joint custody terms as they end their 13-year union, TMZ reports.
Brady and Bundchen have two children together, Benjamin, 12, and Vivian, nine, along with Brady’s son, Jack, 15, from his previous marriage.
They also share a $17 million mansion in Miami, as well as a $3.6 million condo in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood.
The couple also reportedly own properties in Montana and in Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula.
Sources told the outlet that lawyers for both Brady and Bundchen have hammered out the details in the divorce settlement, which will remain confidential and sealed as it’s filed in Florida.
It comes as Brady suffered his first straight three-game loss in the last 20 years after returning to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, a decision that reportedly triggered their split.
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen will file their divorce documents on Friday. Pictured: The pair at the Met Gala in 2017
Sources told People that the couple don’t expect issues over the joint custody of their children, but little is known about how they will divide their property.
This is a developing story.