Tricky emoji quiz challenges players to name 10 classic children’s books – but can YOU achieve a perfect score?
- Stairlift manufacturer Stannah, based in Hampshire, designed an emoji quiz
- Tricky challenge has been created to test knowledge of classic children’s books
- Most people can only name seven of the ten stories – but, can you do better?
A tricky new quiz is putting the nation’s knowledge of popular childhood books to the test.
The challenge created by stairlift and home lift manufacturer Stannah, based in Hampshire, asks players to guess the name of 10 children’s novels illustrated by emojis ahead of Libraries Week.
The selection was decided from a survey of 1,600 Brits aged 60+ who shared their opinion of which books all children should read.
You will have needed to be a bookworm as a child to correctly name all 10 of the classic stories.
According to the creators of the quiz most people can only name seven of the books listed – scroll down to see if you can do better, then check your answers at the bottom…
1. The Tales of Winnie the Pooh
2. The Railway Children
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
4. The Tale of Peter Rabbit
5. Famous Five
6. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
7. The Wind in the Willows
8. The Jungle Book
9. Peter Pan
10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory