With over 50 million Americans over the age of 65 who like to live alone, there are different devices that can be useful in providing help in case of health emergency situations. Everyone knows that when it comes to health, it is always better to prevent than cure. That’s why you might consider investing in a device that will let you know when your loved one is in danger.
For example, one of the most useful accessories that are a must-have when it comes to protecting your loved ones is the medical alert pendant.
What are medical alert systems with GPS?
A medical alert pendant is a necklace that can be worn all the time and has a button that the person wearing it can press in order to speak to a representative. More precisely, it works like this:
- The moment the button is pressed, a signal is sent instantly to the monitoring center.
- The person who pressed the button will get assistance from a certified care specialist.
- Help will be on the way, along with family and friends if the situation requires it.
What’s even better is the fact that if the person who fell is not able to press the button in life-threatening situations, there are devices like the one from Fox Guard Tether that detects if the person carrying the necklace has fallen.
Benefits of wearing the medical alert pendant from Fox Guard:
- Fall Detection – When a fall is detected, help will automatically get the alert notice and will be on the way;
- Battery Life – No need to worry about charging the pendant all the times as the battery lasts up to 5 days after one single charge;
- Waterproof Safe – It’s water resistant so it can be safely used in the shower;
- Two Way Voice – Includes built-in microphone and speaker for an easier way to use, since elders don’t like devices that are hard to use and counterintuitive;
- GPS/WiFi Location – The medical alert systems with GPS will be able to detect your location immediately;
- Unlimited Range – The device has coverage everywhere across the United States;
- Flash Response – The calls will be answered instantly;
- TMA Certified – The team is formed by trained Care Specialists, so you or your loved ones will always be on good hands when in need of help.
You already know it – there’s nothing more important than the health and investing in the right devices that can prevent unexpected situations. Either if we talk about home security or health, investing in the right devices can go a long way from taking the unnecessary worry off of your shoulders and let you focus on other tasks at hand, while knowing our safety is taken care of.
There’s no need to stress about all the money you would need to spend, as safety can be achieved even when your budget is lower. Fox Guard Security offers a wide range of products meant to help you and your family be safe, with prices that range depending on your budget and individual needs.