NTS or the National Testing Service is the testing agency with its headquarters located in Islamabad, the testing agency was founded in the year 2006 and aims in conducting testing exams for the different universities countrywide and also for government and private sectors through Nts jobs where you can appear for exams through registering yourself in the NTS and get yourself admitted in the best universities and job sectors. NTS has two exams conducted primarily which are national Aptitude Test (NAT) and the Graduate Assessment Test (GAT), which are tough to crack but all depends on your capabilities, you can clear these exams and seek a bright future for you. NAT is for university admission and GAT is for graduates who want to pursue higher education. NTS is a private organization which is recognized by HEC or the Higher Education Commission.
NTS has been working actively for about 13 years now and has come a long way in marking its name to the top and providing a national scale for the aspirants who have a capability to good in life and achieve their goals. NAT is recognized as a symbol of merit and many reputed institutes require you to pass the NAT exams for the further admission process like the IUB, BZU, LUMHS, and COMSATS etc. Presently NAT is not only involved in the admissions of the students and leading them to a bright way but also plays a vital role in the recruitment process for the various reputed private and governmental institutes countrywide through the Ntsjobs scheme. NAT is reputed across the country and not only there, but it has also made a mark in the foreign countries as well. NTS conducts tests in different matrices, assessments, scholarships and recruitment processes.
Get yourself registered today for NTS by following these simple steps. The two tests conducted by NTS is appeared and applied differently.
How to apply for NAT Test?
- NAT test is only for university admission; the university associated will arrange the NAT test and would want the students to appear in the exams individually.
- You need to download the registration form and the bank deposit slip from the official website of NTS
- Fill the registration form
- Once done, deposit the fee in the online branch of UBL, HBL or MCB, ABL.
- Post the registration form with two photographs of yours and the bank deposit slip to NTS by courier in the address mentioned.
How to apply for the GAT Test?
GAT has two tests under it, one is general and the other is the Subject test. It is conducted for graduates willing to pursue further education.
- Apply on the online website of NTS
- Open the online portal and if you are a new user, make an account online on the portal with your CNIC number.
- Fill the form as directed.
- Select the date and test location as per your convenience and upload a photograph of yours.
- Download the bank slip and deposit the registration fee on the bank provided.
- Enter that information online on the portal; send the original bank deposit slip to the NTS office by courier.
Doing all these you get yourself registered for the NTS test and move a step ahead to a bright future. Get your goodies today and set in for a bright life ahead after clearing the NTS test.