Gone through many articles for the baldness solution and which city to choose. After a research we came to a point that hair transplant in Mumbai is the best option. As Mumbai is one of the top medical hub in India. And hair transplant is the permanent solution for hair loss and baldness problem.
The problem of hair loss may be genetic or some other issues. This issue of hair loss may turn into baldness after a year or a month. And people are more caring about their look or personality. For them hair transplant is the best option.
Now we will be telling you about the hair techniques and their procedure.
There are 3 hair transplant techniques in Mumbai:
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
- DHI (Direct Hair Implantation)
- And for hair loss treatment we even have a PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma) therapy.
From the above hair transplant techniques FUE is the advanced technique used in Mumbai. In this technique Robotic FUE is the technology used for the surgery. In this FUE procedure NeoGraft tool is used for extracting the hair follicles.
First we will tell you about what exactly is FUE hair transplant technique:
In this technique the follicular unit grafts, consist of small number of hair follicles which are removed from the donor area of your scalp and then restored to the thinning areas.
Benefits or advantages of FUE hair transplant technique is:
- There are no stitches on the donor area
- Natural look and permanent result
- Simple outpatient procedure
- Fast recovery
To know more:
- Preparing the donor area:
- First we will identify the recipient area and then we will personalize a plan to help you achieve a natural look.
- Then next step we will trim your donor area to facilitate the identification and then remove the strong and healthy hair from the donor area.
- How hair follicles are removed, prepared and placed:
- Once the donor area is prepared, individual follicular unit is removed from your scalp.
- Once they are removed we start working with high-powered stereo microscopes and the technicians will examine the follicular grafts and prepare them for placement.
- Grafts are then arranged into groups depending on the number of hairs in each follicle i.e. each follicular unit commonly found with 1- 4 hairs.
- Then the grafts are placed in your recipient area that matches your natural hair growth pattern.
- The grafts are placed one by one in the thinning areas.
- 3 months will be required for the healing process and you can start noticing the regrowth of your hair in the 4th month and in 10- 11 months you can see full regrowth of your hair.
Robotic FUE hair transplant:
The advanced technology of FUE technique is Robotic FUE. With the use of ARTAS Robotic system the hair transplant surgery is done with no pain, and there will be no scar on the donor area.
DHI hair transplant treatment:
DHI is the advanced technique used in Mumbai. The cost of DHI treatment is costly. This treatment is costly due to the use of the implanter pen which is used for the extraction of the hair follicle.
FUT hair transplant technique.
FUT is the oldest technique used in Mumbai for hair transplant treatment. The cost of the treatment is very less compare to the other techniques. The only drawback of this technique is there will be a scar on the donor area. Donor area is nothing but the area from which the hair follicles will be injected and implanted on the recipient area.
Now about the clinics in Mumbai for hair transplant:
- You can have a look on the Clinicspots website or directly you can contact them for choosing the best clinic for hair transplant. As this company knows the best and affordable hair transplant clinics in all over India.
- Mostly the hair transplant cost vary from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1, 00,000. This cost is an estimate cost of all the techniques i.e. FUT, FUE, DHI, Robotic FUE.
- The per graft cost of the hair transplant technique is:
For FUT- Rs. 30 to Rs.40
For FUE- Rs. 40 to Rs.50
For DHI- Rs. 50 to Rs.60
For Robotic FUE- Rs. 60 to Rs.100
Though the cost is less the success rate is high in Mumbai.
- The cost of PRP hair loss treatment for per session is Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 10,000.
- The success rate of hair transplant in Mumbai is 90%. So people prefer coming to Mumbai for hair transplant treatment.
Mumbai is the preferred location for hair loss and baldness treatment. And hair transplant is the permanent solution to this. For any query you can contact us on Clinicspots.com.