‘She looks like she has been beaten up’: Woman left with excruciating burns and painful blisters as a laser skin treatment goes horribly wrong
- Woman has been left with burns after a laser skin treatment went horribly wrong
- The woman went to an Australian dermatologist to get some sun spots removed
- But following the procedure she suffered painful blisters and scarring
- Photographs reveal the horrific burns on her arms and face after the treatment
A woman has been left with excruciating burns on her face and arms after a laser skin treatment went horribly wrong.
The woman went to an Australian dermatologist to get some sun spots removed with a laser.
But following the procedure, the woman – who previously had the same laser treatments – suffered painful blisters, scarring and inflammation.
A woman has been left with excruciating burns on her face and arms after a laser skin treatment went horribly wrong
Her friend shared horrific photographs of her arms covered in burns in an effort to warn others about the dangers of laser treatment.
‘This is the painful state my friend was left in after being treated,’ the friend claimed.
‘My good friend went to [a dermatologist] to get some sun spots removed with laser and look at this horrific result.
‘Her face looks like her arms. She looks like she has been beaten up!!!! It’s shocking… It is really bad and extremely painful.’
The victim has since met with another doctor to have her painful blisters treated.
‘Her arms and face are so painful. It’s awful,’ the friend said.
‘She’s seeing another doctor now who is helping to treat her arms and face.’
The woman has had the same laser treatments in the past but never endured any severe side effects
The woman explained how her friend has had the same laser treatments in the past but never endured any severe side effects.
‘This was not the first time she has had this laser treatment… she has had this treatment before and had no problems,’ she said.
‘Never had anything close to this effect. Something this time with this has gone horribly wrong and I would want to be warned so I thought other might like to know too.’
‘I just want to let people know to hopefully prevent this happening to anyone else.’
Daily Mail Australia has contacted the dermatologist for comment.