World Cup qualifiers LIVE: Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal face do-or-die clash with Serbia in bid to qualify for Qatar, while Spain must beat or draw with Sweden to reach the finals… while Ireland travel to Luxembourg
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Portugal must beat or draw with Serbia to qualify for Qatar
- Lose to the Serbians and the Euro 2016 champions would go into the play-offs
- Spain know that a win or draw against Sweden will see them reach the World Cup
- The Republic of Ireland also travel to Luxembourg and Greece go to Kosovo
- Latest World Cup news, including live action and results
Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal face a crucial World Cup qualifying clash against Serbia to round off their groups.
The Euro 2016 winners must beat or draw with Serbia to qualify for the Qatar finals, but defeat in Lisbon would see the visitors qualify for the World Cup – leaving Ronaldo’s nation in the play-offs.
Meanwhile, Spain are in the same predicament as a victory or a draw at home to Sweden would take Luis Enrique’s side through, while Ireland travel to Luxembourg in their final qualifying clash.
Follow Sportsmail’s JEORGE BIRD for live World Cup qualifier coverage, including build-up, updates and results with a number of enticing matches taking place.