- Mustafa Ali announced his departure from WWE on social media despit having a title mach set
- Australian star Emma was next to announce her departure
- More roster cuts are expected in the coming days
WWE have released a number of superstars following their merger with Endeavour to form TKO.
Mustafa Ali was the first to announce his departure on social media just a week before his scheduled NXT North American title with Dominik Mysterio.
He was closely followed by Emma, the Australian star – real name Tenille Dashwood – took to social media posting ‘Oops evermind. I just got released… I am no longer with WWE.’ Just an hour before calling the WWE’s return to Australia ‘A dream.’
Shortly after her fiance Mike Rallis known as Riddick Moss within WWE also announced he had joined his partner in being released from company.
It is expected to be a tough day for a number of members of the roster as more cuts are anticipated over the next few hours and days.
It has been reported that Top Dolla, Aaliyah, Elias and Rick Boogs have also been released in the current set of cuts.
Mail Sport will keep you up to date with a full list of cuts.
Who has been cut so far?
- Adeel Alam who went by the name of Mustafa Ali announced he was looking forward to the future on social media.
- Tenille Dashwood also known as Emma also took to social media to confirm her release from WWE.
- Her fiance Mike Rallis (Riddick Moss) confirmed his departure from the company on social media