You can now buy boxes of Krispy Kreme BITES for $5 – but you’ll have to be quick if you want to try them
- Krispy Kreme Australia is now selling new Original Glazed Bites in a box of six
- The bite-sized treat replicates their signature Original Glazed Doughnut
- The product is available for $5 at Krispy Kreme stores and 7-Eleven locations
- Customers will need to act swiftly as the bites are only available until August 24
Krispy Kreme Australia has released new limited-edition Original Glazed Bites across the country.
The brand has taken the Original Glazed Doughnut and transformed it into a light, fluffy bite-sized treat – but they will only be available until August 24.
The new product is available in a box of six for $5 and are sold at Krispy Kreme stores or 7-Eleven locations.
Krispy Kreme Australia has released new Original Glazed Bites, which replicate the popular Original Glazed Doughnut
Krispy Kreme stores are located in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia, though not all stores offer delivery with Uber Eats or Menulog.
Krispy Kreme Australia’s Food Technologist, Tasha Kaur, said: ‘We know Australians are snacking more than ever right now, so we wanted to create a bite-sized version of our iconic Original Glazed Doughnut.’
‘They’re available in boxes of six, making them perfect for snacking on the go, throughout the workday or whilst enjoying coffee with friends for a little moment of indulgence!
‘We’re dreaming up what other flavours could work in miniature form and are certainly not opposed to going through another round of taste tests for the people,’ Ms Kaur said.
Krispy Kreme stores are located across Australia in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia, though not all stores offer delivery with Uber Eats or Menulog
After the news was shared on Facebook and Instagram, customers were thrilled and are eager to purchase the miniature bites.
‘I had them this morning with my grandsons for morning tea – really nice,’ one person said on Facebook.
‘Yum! We need custard in the middle,’ another said.
Others said they are eager to try the bites but don’t have a Krispy Kreme store location in their state or area.
KRISPY KREME STORE LOCATIONS
New South Wales
- Auburn (Open)
- Central Station (Sydney CBD) (Open)
- Chatswood Interchange (Open)
- Liverpool – Factory Shop (Open)
- Mascot – Factory Shop (Open)
- Penrith (Open)
- Parramatta, Level 1 (Open)
- Parramatta, Level 5 (Open)
- Sydney Domestic T2 (Temporarily Closed)
- Sydney Domestic T3 (Temporarily Closed)
- Albert St. Brisbane (Open)
- Pacific Fair (Open)
- Redbank Plains (Open)
- Shell Nudgee (Open)
- Surfers Paradise (Open)
- Acacia Ridge (Open)
- Brisbane Jetstar (Open)
- Brisbane Virgin, Domestic Terminal (Temporarily Closed)
- Bulleen (Open)
- Collins St (CBD) (Open)
- Fountain Gate – Factory Shop (Open)
- Fawkner (Open)
- Melbourne T1 Qantas (Temporarily Closed)
- Melbourne T4 (Temporarily Closed)
- Swanston St (CBD) (Temporarily Closed)
- Chadstone (Temporarily Closed)
- Melbourne T3 Virgin (Temporarily Closed)
- Hay St Perth (Open)
- Myaree (Open)
- Whitford City Centre – Factory Shop (Open)
Source: Krispy Kreme