A university is not only an establishment where you spend four to six years; they are institutions of knowledge that provide lifelong connections and a molding ground for the rest of your life. For this reason, many become overwhelmed when deciding on a university.
University ranking systems have made it easier to search through the sea of schools to find the right one for you. For example, a recent ranking placed the Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM) program as one of the top 50 in the world. Not only that, Financial Times Ranked ACEM as No.1 in Asia-Pacific.
Antai College of Economics and Management
Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM) has its home in one of China’s most renowned universities, which is Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Antai College carries a rich history as it first opened its doors in 1903. The Antai College of Economics and Management is a widely acclaimed school with recognitions from the Financial Times and QS ranking systems.
Antai College has a dedication to informing, grooming, and educating management talents to a competitive international rate, to the extent that its first-class faculty has aided its accreditation by AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS.
These are influential business school accreditation associations recognized internationally. The Antai College of Economics and Management offers over 12 divisionary programs, including its award-winning MBA and EMBA programs.
While Antai College is intent on enriching its students and providing accurate resources for personal growth, the school has established itself in the business school community as notable. One of these noteworthy recognitions is Antai College of Economics and Management, ranking for MBA programs as the 37th institution worldwide by Financial Times（FT） in 2020.
FT 2018 ranking named Antai College the top business school in Asia and the Pacific. The combination of theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience make Antai College a top school.
Antai College of Economics and Management Ranking as Top 50
From its inception in 1903, Antai College has consistently set the bar above producing first-class programs, so much so that subjects from ACEM are internationally recognized.
Early 2021, the QS released its ranking systems which saw three Antai College subjects in the top 50 for the fourth year in a row. These subjects are Accounting and Finance, Statistics and Operational Research, and Business and Management Studies.
QS University ranking system is an annual publication by Quacquarelli Symonds, and a rank is derived by the university’s global overall ranking, five composite faculty areas, and the subject rankings. Three subjects from Antai College of Economics and Management ranked in the top 50 of the world.
- Accounting and Finance: The QS ranking by subject of Antai College’s Accounting and Finance places the school at 34 out of 300 schools worldwide, with the university being ranked at the 3rd best in all of Mainland China. Antai College’s accounting and finance subject scored 77.9 on the global score scale.
- Statistics and Operational Research: Antai College’s Statistics and Operational Research subjects are ranked at 43 out of 221 schools with an overall rating of 75.8, beating Johns Hopkins University and Purdue University.
- Business and Management Studies: The business and Management studies subject is ranked as the 36th best globally taught course out of 556 universities. The subject has an overall score of 78.6.
Antai College of Economics and Management Project Segment
Programs in Antai College of Economics and Management are tailored to deepen the bond between academics and industry in order to foster innovation. Therefore, the focus points of programs at Antai College provide an exceptional basis for projects in addition to the core features of the program. These core features are:
- First-class faculty: Aimed at giving students the best and exposing them to the greatest minds in the field, Antai College has top names in Economics and Management as the heads of the college. Liu Shaoxuan and Wu Wenfeng are the associate deans of ACEM who also have hands-on experience in the fields they preside over.
- Perfect Curricula system: The curricula system at Antai College draws inspiration from the hands-on experience that students gain from the industry. The course is categorized as thematic courses and Industry exploration.
- Exceptional students: The majority of ACEM graduates have gone on to become leaders in both private and state-owned companies, actively contributing to societal advancement
Why Choose Antai College of Economics and Management?
Recent academic rankings have seen ACEM rise to the top is not only in Mainland China but in the world. In keeping with its dedication to developing industry professionals, ACEM is the first business school in China to be accredited by three global accreditation associations. These associations are AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. There are many reasons to choose Antai College for further education, but the top ones are;
- Professional project courses: The technical competence of the student is a key focus at Antai College. The courses offered at Antai College are on similar levels as international schools and are adapted to solving the current obstacles in Economics and Management.
- Attention to personal growth and career planning: Beyond the four walls of the classroom, ACEM is intent on the all-around development of students. The college offers extracurricular activities that develop students’ social skills and job fairs to prepare them for the next phase.
- Academic exchange and transfer programs: ACEM has formed ties with 105 international schools to expand the learning horizons of students. Students can now partake in learning exchange programs at schools that offer the same standard of excellence as Antai College.
University ranking systems are a thorough benchmark to ensure that universities are graded accurately based on the standard of education they provide. Maintaining a standard of excellence enough to be ranked yearly is not unachievable but requires a desire for excellence.
Antai College of Economics and Management is ranked No.1 in Asia-Pacific by Financial Times and it has been ranked consecutively for years and maintains its accreditation standard as a globally recognized business school. Antai College is a globally ranked school and should be the institution of choice for furthering education.
Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM) is a college under the Shanghai Jiao Tong University, a top 5 university in Mainland China. ACEM strives to promote innovation in science, economic, academic, and social fields that, consequentially, lead to business growth.
The college was created in 1903 and was the first business school in China to not only receive but maintain three global accreditations.
With more than 100 years of operations, it has established itself as a global powerhouse in Economics and Management. For more information on how to begin your journey at ACEM, visit Antai College of Economics and Management.