Beauty fans flock to buy a new fake tan that banishes cellulite and makes you look YOUNGER – and users say it’s better than a salon spray tan
- A new fake tan promises to hide cellulite and make skin appear younger
- The $44.90 formula was created by Bali-based cosmetics brand Coco and Eve
- Natural ingredients like banana and papaya blur imperfections for flawless finish
- Mango and guava extract leave a tropical scent, not the usual ‘biscuit’ like smell
Fans of fake tan are rushing to buy a revolutionary foam formula which promises to hide cellulite and leave skin looking visibly younger, without the unpleasant ‘biscuit’ smell of most self-tanners.
Bali Bronzing Foam, a $44.90 vegan tanning liquid from Indonesia-based cosmetics brand Coco and Eve, claims to blur pigmentation and coat skin in a flawless, golden finish, making your body appear younger and healthier.
Natural ingredients like banana and papaya claim to ‘blur imperfections’ by reducing the appearance uneven tone and pigmentation, making skin look flawlessly smooth.
Exotic fruit extracts of mango and guava give the foam a tropical scent, instead of the typical yeasty smell commonly associated with fake tan, while the liquid soaks into skin so seamlessly, it develops in less than two hours.
Fans of fake tan are obsessing over Bali Bronzing Foam from Indonesia-based cosmetics brand Coco and Eve, which promises to banish cellulite and make skin look younger (pictured, Instagram influencer ‘The Wild Inspired’ wears the Bali Bronzing Foam)
The formula claims to blur pigmentation and coat skin in a flawless, golden finish, making your body appear younger and healthier (left, before applying the foam and right, the end result)
Antioxidant coconut and mandarin oils hydrate and repair, leaving skin firmer and more radiant, while fig and cocoa ‘reduce signs of ageing’.
Meanwhile, orange and lotus flower minimise the appearance of cellulite and dimpling across the thighs and behind, two of the most common complaints women voice about their bodies.
Beauty lovers can’t get enough of the foam, which already boasts hundreds of five star reviews online, with many calling it ‘the best fake tan’ they have ever used.
‘I’ve tried all the popular ones like St Tropez, but this is a cut above the rest! No orange tone, and it wears away slowly and evenly,’ one woman said.
‘It’s the best fake tan I’ve ever worn!’
Beauty lovers can’t get enough of the foam (pictured right), which already boasts hundreds of five star reviews online, with many calling it ‘the best fake tan’ they have ever used
HOW TO GET A FLAWLESS FINISH USING BALI BRONZING FOAM
1. Remove unwanted hair and exfoliate thoroughly, ideally 24 hours before tanning.
2. Apply foam to dry skin, free from moisturiser.
3. Using the mitt and brush, apply to tricky-to-tan areas like the feet, hands, face and ears, pumping just a small amount onto the brush.
4. Use sparingly on problem areas like elbows, wrists, knees and hands which are likely to cake.
5. Allow to develop for a minimum of two hours or overnight for a deeper tan.
6. Shower in warm water to remove the guide colour. Gently pat skin dry.
7. Moisturiser daily to maintain results.
The finished product: Influencer The Wild Inspired wears the Bali Bronzing Foam
Source: Coco and Eve
Longtime tanners said the quick-drying formula is even better than salon spray tans.
‘I’ve been doing airbrush tans for more than eight years now. I’ve tried so many different products and have worked at numerous spas with amazing spray tan products. This foam doesn’t even compare!’ one woman wrote.
‘It’s so flawless, it dries so nicely so you aren’t sitting there sticky – no disgusting funky tan smell either! I’m NEVER using anything else again!’
The tan is available in medium, dark and ultra-dark to suit all skin tones and desired finished.