These days GIF images are considered an excellent source of entertainment. Not only that many messages are easily passed with the helped of this small videos or clips, but they do not have any sound. When people are using social media at their best, Gif files are used most for commenting or expressing anything. Even phones nowadays have GIF emoji options that let the users share their GIFs easily. There is much software that allows MP4 to convert to GIF but if you want to do the reverse then you can try the following. Yes, if you are looking for how to convert GIF to MP4 then you are at the right place. You will get both online as well as desktop based GIF to MP4 converter.
If you wish to use any online converter to convert GIF to MP4 then the best option is onlineconvertfree.com. The best thing about online converters is that you do not have to download or install them. Just visit their site and follow the steps that will allow you to convert your file from GIF to MP4. You need a trusted one and onlineconvertfree.com is trusted site where you do not have to worry about losing any data. Follow the simple steps mentioned below and you can convert easily.
- Step 1 – You will require an internet connection and of course your desktop or laptop. Open the browser that you use and paste the link. You will direct to the homepage of the site.
- Step 2 – In this step you will be prompted to choose a file that you want to convert. On clicking you will get the location directory from where you can go to the location of the file and choose it. You also get an option of dragging and dropping the file here.
- Step 3 – After the upload is completed you will be asked for the desired format in which you want to save the file. As you are converting from GIF to MP4 you will choose MP4, but this option also allows you to choose any other format, if you wish.
- Step 4 – Once you have uploaded the file and chosen the files format you have to click on convert. The file will be processed and you will get notification of the conversion. You can download the file from the converted list below.
Filmora Video Editor
You can use online converters for converting files when you have a few files to be converted. However, if you have a lot of them then trying out different desktop software is always great. It will be there in your system and you can use it whenever you like, whether you have internet connection or not.
Filmora video editor is one such that is an excellent tool for the said purpose. It is simple to use and without internet connection you can easily convert the files. It allows you to select more than one file together. You can try to convert 10 files at a time. Here are the steps that will let you convert.
- Step 1 – You will require the software at your device. If you do not have it then downloads it and installs it on your desktop or software.
- Step 2 – First import the file that you want to convert. It also allows you to drag and drop the files. After this you can edit the file if you wish. You can add effect or cut and crop.
- Step 3 – After you have completed editing you can export the file. For this you have to choose MP4 format and then the video will be converted. The conversion is complete now you can save the MP4 file.
Movavi Video Converter
This is another desktop solution that will allow you to convert GIF to MP4. It not only supports MP4 but many other formats. You can easily convert any file that you wish. It does not allow you to edit the file, but when you are looking for a converter nothing can compare its swiftness and simple interface. You can convert easily by following the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1 – You have to download the software from its official site. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows. After downloading you can install it on your device.
- Step 2 – Go to the location and upload the file that you want to convert. You can also drop and drag the file if you wish.
- Step 3 – After you have uploaded the file you have to click on the convert button. After conversion is completed you have to save it in any folder. Then you can use it as and when you want.
Thus, buy following these simple ways you can convert your GIFs into MP4.