Boy, 15, is stabbed in the FACE in brutal north London street fight in weekend of mayhem that saw two other teens murdered in the capital
- Police were called to the Tufnell Park area of London at around 4.20pm today
- A 15-year-old suffered a stab wound to the face and has been taken to hospital
- Officers have since arrested a 25-year-old male on suspicion of GBH
A teenager has been stabbed in the face following a fight outside a tube station in London.
Police were called to the Tufnell Park area of London following reports of a fight in progress, in a weekend of mayhem that has already seen two other teenagers murdered in the city.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the incident at Brecknock Road at around 4.20pm and found the 15-year-old with a stab wound to the face.
The boy, who has not yet been names has been taken to a north London hospital, his condition is not yet known.
Officers and the London Ambulance service pictured outside Tufnell Park Station earlier this afternoon
A group of police officers stood outside the My Shop supermarket after an incident at nearby Tufnell Park station
A 25-year-old man has since been arrested on suspicion of GBH and is currently in police custody.
Police said enquiries are continuing into the incident and that Dartmouth Park Hill has been temporarily closed.
It comes as an 18-year-old student and a 19-year-old man were shot and stabbed to death within 12 minutes of each other in separate attacks in London as the city’s murder toll rose to 59 this year.
- Jan 1: Charlotte Huggins, 32, Camberwell
- Jan 1: Tudor Simionov, 33, Mayfair
- Jan 4: Simbiso Aretha Moula, 39, Rainham
- Jan 6: Sarah Ashraf, 35, Isle of Dogs
- Jan 7: Jayden Moody, 14, Waltham Forest
- Jan 11: Asma Begum, 31, Canning Town
- Jan 27: Kamil Malysz, 34, Acton
- Jan 29: Nedim Bilgin, 17, Islington
- Feb 4: Carl Thorpe, 46, Highgate
- Feb 5: Lejean Richards, 19, Battersea
- Feb 10: Dennis Anderson, 39, East Dulwich
- Feb 18: Bright Akinlele, 22, Camden
- Feb 19: Brian Wieland, 69, Chingford
- Feb 21: Glendon Spence, 23, Brixton
- Feb 22: Kamali Gabbidon-Lynck, 19, Wood Green
- Feb 25: David Lopez-Fernandez, 38, Tower Hamlets
- Feb 26: Che Morrison, 20, Ilford
- Mar 1: Jodie Chesney, 17, Harold Hill
- Mar 2: Elize Linda Stevens, 50, Hendon
- Mar 2: Jolia Bogdan, 3 months, Croydon
- Mar 3: Unnamed man, 37, Soho
- Mar 6: Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, 34, Kew
- Mar 6: David Martinez, 26, Leyton
- Mar 7: Antoinette Donnegan, 52, Battersea
- Mar 7: Ayub Hassan, 17, West Kensington
- Mar 16: Nathaniel Armstrong, 29, Fulham
- Mar 22: Abdirashid Mohamoud, 17, Isleworth
- Mar 24: Ravi Katharkamar, 54, Pinner
- Mar 27: Ramane Richard Wiggan, 25, West Norwood
- Mar 28: Zahir Visiter, 25, Regents Park
- Mar 29: Gavin Garraway, 40, Clapham
- Apr 1: Calvin Bungisa, 22, Kentish Town
- Apr 2: Hubert Hall, 60, Walthamstow
- Apr 7: Annabelle Lancaster, 22, Enfield
- Apr 8: Noore Bashir Salad, 22, Manor Park
- Apr 16: Gopinath Kasivisuwanathan, 27, Wembley
- Apr 17: Steven Brown, 47, Stoke Newington
- Apr 23: Meshak Williams, 21, Harlesden
- Apr 26: Mihrican Mustafa, 38, Canning Town
- Apr 26: Henriett Szucs, 34, Canning Town
- Apr 26: Amy Parsons, 35, Whitechapel
- Apr 26: Joshua White, 29, Hackney
- May 1: Tashaun Aird, 15, Hackney
- May 5: Constantin Sin, 51, Leytonstone
- May 5: Junior Urugbezi-Edwards, 18, Southwark
- May 11: Erik San-Filippo, 23, Islington
- May 16: Barrington Davis, 54, Lewisham
- May 23: Vladimir Koudriavtsev, 69, Kensington
- May 23: Tatiana Koudriavtsev, 68, Kensington
- May 25: Iderval da Silva, 46, Battersea
- May 26: Alimal Islam, 23, Tower Hamlets
- May 28: Ismaila Ceesay, 33, Forest Gate
- May 30: Steven Kennedy, 61, Plaistow Park
- May 30: Graham Howe, 52, Harrow
- June 1: Baris Kucuk, 33, Haringey
- June 4: Adrian Murphy, 43, Battersea
- June 14: Unnamed boy, Wandsworth
- June 14: Unnamed boy, Plumstead
- June 15: Unnamed man, Tower Hamlets
Cheyon Evans, 18, was stabbed to death in Tooting, south west London, at 4.42pm on Friday.
Witnesses told the Times that he was set upon by a gang of teenagers and was stabbed up to 17 times.
Just 12 minutes after Cheyon was attacked, Eniola Aluko, 19, was shot to death in Plumstead, south east London.
Scotland Yard arrested five people in connection with the shooting, including four men aged between 16 and 18 and a 17-year-old girl.
The police have also charged Mohammed Nadir Dafallah, 18, and a 17-year-old boy with murder after the stabbing of Cheyon.