PSV 2-2 Tottenham, RESULT – Latest Champions League score and updates including Club Bruges vs Monaco
- Hirving Lozano gave PSV the lead after a mistake by Spurs’ Toby Alderweireld
- Tottenham responded immediately but Davinson Sanchez’s effort was ruled out
- Moussa Sylla opened the scoring for Thierry Henry’s Monaco after half an hour
- Lucas levelled the scores for Spurs, while Bruges equalised through Wesley
- Tottenham took a deserved lead early in the second half through Harry Kane
- Hugo Lloris was sent off after a foul outside the area with 10 minutes left
- Luke de Jong rescued a point late on for PSV with a flicked finish in final minutes
- Relive the Champions League action live with Sportsmail’s DANIEL MATTHEWS
Tottenham’s hopes of reaching the knockout phase of the Champions League are all but dead after failing to beat PSV in Eindhoven.
Spurs fell behind when Hirving Lozano punished an error by former Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld, before Davinson Sanchez had a goal wrongly disallowed for a controversial offside against Harry Kane.
An equaliser did arrive shortly after through Lucas Moura, before Kane completed the turnaround early in the second half. Hugo Lloris went sent off for denying Lozano a clear scoring opportunity late on an 10-man Spurs were unable to hold out as Luuk De Jong poked a shot past substitute keeper Michel Vorm.
Meanwhile in Belgium, Thierry Henry’s Monaco were held to a 1-1 draw by Club Bruges. Relive all the action as it happened with Sportsmail’s DANIEL MATTHEWS. If you are reading this on the MailOnline App, please click here.