Sportsmail has teamed up with Carabao to give three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to Chelsea vs Barcelona on Tuesday, February 20.
Currently in the second year of a global partnership with Chelsea FC, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao – newly launched in the UK – is the club’s official training wear partner.
Carabao, established fifteen years ago in Thailand, is a premium, great tasting energy drink that gives people an energy boost to achieve their everyday goals. Carabao is sold in 330ml cans and is currently available in four variants: Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple and Green Apple Sugar Free.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply answer the following question: Which of these Chelsea players used to play for Barcelona?
A) Eden Hazard B) Cesc Fabregas C) Victor Moses
E-mail your answer, along with your name, address and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive by 11.59pm on Sunday , February 18.
PLEASE NOTE: You must validate your entry with the words CHELSEA V BARCELONA TICKETS in your subject box; the tickets are for Manchester City fans only; the tickets do not include travel to/from the ground, accommodation or hospitality; normal Associated Newspapers terms and conditions apply – the Editor’s decision is final.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is for three readers to win a pair of tickets for Chelsea v Barcelona on the 20th February 2018
2. The winner must collect the tickets from Millennium reception at Stamford Bridge before 20.00 on 20th February 2018
3. The prize is for one pair of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void
5. If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition
7. Contest Sponsor is < Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR >. Chelsea Football Club has not sponsored this Contest in any way
8. Use of tickets to Chelsea Football Club’s matches is subject to Chelsea Football Club’s ticketing terms and conditions and policies, available at www.chelseafc.com/tickets-membership/general-ticket-info/policies.html.
9. Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion
10. Mail Online is the promoter of the competition, not Carabao
11. Anyone who enters the competition (an ‘entrant’) will be deemed to have read and accepted the specific rules and the competition terms and conditions and will be bound by them
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions from Mail Online apply
13. Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club
14. The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
15. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion