And on the third day, he tweeted.
Corey Feldman took to Twitter on Thursday to speak out for the first time since the Los Angeles Police Department appeared to discredit claims he made about a near-fatal attack on Tuesday.
‘ON THIS HOLY WEEK ITS NO WONDER THAT I WAS SPARED ONCE AGAIN, IM SO LUCKY 2 B ALIVE 2DAY, I HOPE U ALL CAN APPRECIATE THIS DAY WEVE BEEN GIVEN 2DAY & USE IT 4 GOOD, GOD BLESS,’ wrote Feldman.
The LAPD told DailyMail.com that Feldman was released early Wednesday morning, shortly after he shared two posts detailing an attack that he believes almost cost him his life.
The LAPD were quick to state that Feldman was not not stabbed and had no visible injuries as a result of the attack, but the actor is standing by his statement.
Perry Wander, the lawyer for Feldman, told DailyMail.com that his client filed a police report stating that three Hispanic man appeared and tried to fight him and his security guard, with one of the men then stabbing the actor with a sharp object while his guard was distracted by the others.
Fingerprints and DNA samples were both taken from the scene according to Wander, and are now being tested by the LAPD.
An officer confirmed to DailyMail.com that the department is investigating a possible assault with a deadly weapon against Feldman.
He has spoken: Corey Feldman, 46, is speaking out for the first time since LAPD released details casting doubt on claims that he was stabbed on Tuesday (Tweet above)
Attacked: His lawyer said Wednesday that he believes he was stabbed with a syringe by a Hispanic man who tried to jump him with two friends
Checked over: He shared a shot of himself getting checked over by a medical professional as his distressed wife Courtney Anne Mitchell looked on
Getting the word out: Feldman posted on Twitter shortly after the attack on Wednesday
The actor, 46, wrote on Twitter that he was sitting in his car on Tuesday night and while his security detail was distracted by a group of men, an individual opened his door and stabbed him with ‘something.’
Feldman also claimed on Twitter that this attack was the work of the ‘wolfpack,’ a group of powerful Hollywood players that he believes have been trying to kill him in order to get revenge after he named a number of alleged pedophiles in the movie industry.
The Los Angeles Police Department said on Wednesday that officers were called to a residence in Reseda just before midnight on Tuesday in response to an assault with a deadly weapon call.
Feldman was at the residence and suffering from a minor abdominal wound he said had been caused by an unknown sharp object.
Officer Drake Madison later stated that the actor was stopped at an intersection Tuesday night when an unknown male approached the window on the driver’s side of the car, made a ‘jabbing motion’ and fled.
There were no visible injuries on Feldman’s body according to Officer Madison.
‘IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US!’ wrote Feldman on Wednesday.
‘THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I’M OK!’
The star then linked the attack to his recent decision to speak out about the rampant sexual abuse that he says has haunted his and his friends’ careers.
He wrote: ‘I HAVE HAD MOUNTING THREATS ON ALL SM PLATFORMS BY THIS VILE “WOLFPACK” & THIS IM SURE IS A RESULT OF THOSE NEGATIVE ACTIONS! I HAVE REASON 2 BELIEVE ITS ALL CONNECTED! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HOW SICK R THESE PPL?!?’ [SIC]
In one of the snapshots, Corey is wearing a patterned hospital gown as he lies on a stretcher, while another shows him getting checked over by a medical professional as his distressed wife Courtney Anne Mitchell looks on.
His wife Courtney has yet to comment but can be seen in the photos appearing forlorn while sitting next to her husband’s bed.
She also had a prescient horoscope on Wednesday, which posted directly to her Twitter timeline and stated: ‘It’s your turn to be the chatty one of the group today.’
This comes just four months after Feldman made a shocking claim about his safety while appearing on Megyn Kelly Today.
The actor was speaking about fears for his safety in the wake of his announcement that he hoped to raise $10 million to produce a feature film that will reveal a number of powerful Hollywood pedophiles.
A good deal of that money would go towards security said Feldman, a cost he justified by claiming he had almost been killed just a few days prior.
‘ON THIS HOLY WEEK ITS NO WONDER THAT I WAS SPARED ONCE AGAIN,’ said Feldman
‘The most important thing is that I have security. Somebody tried to kill me the other day. I’ve been arrested. This is no joke. I’m fearing for my life,’ said Feldman.
When Megyn pressed the actor on his near-death experience, he stated: ‘I had two trucks come speeding at me at the same time.’
He quickly added: ‘I’m not saying they were trying to kill Corey Feldman. But they were trying to kill a group of people walking across the street.’
That $10 million project was later scrapped in favor of a $100,000 one for his ‘truth campaign,’ which has raised $29,000 as of Wednesday morning.
Since the recent Harvey Weinstein sex scandals sparked a surge of Hollywood heavyweights getting toppled from their positions of power, Corey’s previous accounts of abuse at the hands of showbiz executives have gained new traction.
Feldman first came forward with his account in his 2013 memoir, Coreyography, claiming that both he and Corey Haim were repeatedly abused as up-and-coming actors.
Back in December, the actor was vindicated again as police in California said they had uncovered a tape in which Corey listed the names of men who had abused him in the past.
The former child actor had claimed in October that he had given the names of sexual predators in Hollywood to the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office in 1993 during their investigation into Michael Jackson’s molestation charges.
Then in November, the actor revealed the identities of two alleged child molesters he claims took advantage of him and other adolescent screen stars years ago.
He claimed on Dr. Oz that his former assistant and actor Jon Grissom was the first to take advantage of him in the 1980s.
Feldman also named former child talent manager and convicted sex offender Marty Weiss in a separate interview on Today.
Weiss was arrested in 2011 after one of his clients told police he had been sexually abused by the man starting when he was just 11-years-old, claiming the incidents happened 30 to 40 times over a roughly three years period.
He eventually pleaded no contest to two counts of child molestation in 2012 and was sentenced to a year in jail and five years probation however he was immediately released after entering his plea for time served.
Feldman spoke about telling police the names of these predators over two decades ago while being questioned about his friend Michael Jackson in multiple interviews last year.
‘In 1993, I told the Santa Barbara Police Department, when they came to interrogate me about Michael Jackson, when they came to convince me that he was a pedophile. And I said he’s not,’ said Feldman while appearing on Megyn Kelly Live.
‘And I said, ‘I’ve been molested.’ They said, ‘by who?’ I said, ‘I can give you the names, here they are.’ And they said, ‘that’s not our area. That’s outside of our community.’
In November, the LAPD revealed it was investigating this rumored Hollywood pedophile ring after Feldman filed a formal police report identifying the men.
‘Corey Feldman filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department. There is no further information at this time, and his report is being investigated,’ a spokesperson told DaillyMail.com at the time.
Veteran: Feldman may be best known for his work in classic 1985 adventure film The Goonies
Haim was one of the biggest stars of the 1980s, with leading roles in films including ‘Lucas,’ ‘Watchers’ and the Oscar-nominated ‘Murphy’s Romance,’ which he starred in alongside Sally Field and James Garner.
The boys first worked together on the 1987 vampire flick ‘The Lost Boys,’ and paired up again in the films ‘License to Drive’ and ‘Dream a Little Dream.’
Haim was quite the ladies man too over the years, dating Alyssa Milano, Nicole Eggert, Holly Fields and even Victoria Beckham at one point.
Feldman and Haim had a chance to share the screen once more in 2007 with their reality show ‘The Two Coreys,’ which was cancelled after two seasons.
It was a little over a year after that last season aired that Haim died as a result of drug induced pneumonia.
Feldman detailed Haim’s struggles with drugs – as well as his own – in his 2013 memoir ‘Coreyography.’
In that book he revealed that the first time they tried cocaine was with two of the men who were abusing them.
Feldman also wrote in the book about Haim having sex with adult men on the set of ‘Lucas’ and ‘The Lost Boys,’ sharing a story he claims Haim told him one of the first times they met.
‘At some point during the filming [of Lucas], he explained an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all ‘guys do,’ wrote Feldman.
‘So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.’
Feldman also wrote about Haim spending time with Weiss while they were filming ‘The Lost Boys.’
He claimed in the book that one day on set Haim, who was 15 during filming, was aroused and wanted to have sex.
‘Marty’s gay? Why don’t you ask him?’ wrote Feldman.
‘The two walked, single file, into the adjoining room. … I heard sounds, banging, thumping. I felt my stomach flip-flop. I felt sick.’
Feldman also detailed a night when he allegedly received oral sex from a man after he was fed a cocktail of drugs.
The abuse at the hands of that man, who he called ‘Ron’ in the book, went on for years after that first incident.
‘I don’t know why I couldn’t confront Ron, but I was consumed with guilt. I felt like the whole thing was my fault,’ wrote Feldman.
‘I desperately wanted him to stop, but I was afraid of losing my friend.’
The actor married Courtney Anne Mitchell, 28, in 2016 and shares 13-year-old son, Zen with ex-wife Susie Sprague.