Delta-9 THC and The ECS
All over the body, endocannabinoids have receptors. They help maintain homeostasis by improving biological functions. The ECS is essential for our health.
Specifically, CB1 receptors are essential for the functioning of the ECS. CB2 is the secondary. CB1 can bind with both the natural cannabinoids and Delta-9 THC.
Delta-9 THC mimics Anandamide, also known as the ” joy molecule,” and binds mostly with CB1 to produce a psychoactive effect. CB1 receptor plays a key role in THC’s euphoric effects. However, subtle genetic variations in its expression can lead to different reactions.
CB1 controls neurotransmitters in the brain, such as serotonin and dopamine. CB1’s control over these neurotransmitters is why THC can Increase serotonin levels.
If you’re interested in buying Delta 9 THC in bulk, Alternative Health Distribution is a good choice.
DELTA-9 THC VS. DELTA-8 THC
Delta-8-THC is the legal hemp-derived THC analog. Although they look, sound and smell similar, Delta-9 THC (THC) and Delta-8 THC (THC) have key differences.
Under a microscope, the chemical difference can only be seen: Delta-9 THC has an extra electron bond at the ninth atom of its carbon chain. Delta-8 has an additional electron bond at the eighth.
The small difference between their effects is due to this slight change. Delta-8, unlike Delta-9’s intense euphoria and relaxing effects, produces milder effects that can be attributed to appetite stimulation or relaxation.
The most important difference is that Delta-8 THC can be legally purchased online in most states, and not Delta-9. Why?
Delta-8 products are usually derived from federally legal hemp extracts. Delta-8-THC is low THC hemp that has been sprayed with Delta-8 extract. You can also find many derivative products such as oils, edibles, and vapes
DELTA-9 THC Vs. DELTA-10 THC
Delta-10 THC, like its Delta siblings, has a double-electrons bond, this one on the tenth carbon.
It is often mislabeled during testing as CBC. Although there isn’t much research on Delta-10, it has been shown to have an uplifting and euphoric effect that increases focus and energy.
Delta-8 is similar to Delta-8. You can also find Delta-10 hemp products on the marketplace in consumables and extracts such as oils and vapes.
DELTA-9 THC Vs. THCO – A
- THCO-A and THC-O Acetate are not present in cannabis or hemp plants, unlike Delta-9. It is also not a THC-O Acetate like Delta-8 and Delta-10.
- THCO-A is a derivative from hemp products made through laboratory processing by acetylating hemp-derived compounds like Delta-8 THC or Delta-9 THC.
- Acetylated compounds such as THCO-A are common in the pharmaceutical industry. Aspirin is one example. It consists of Acetylating Salicylic Acid.
- THCO-A can be legally obtained from hemp-derived extracts. There is a lack of research on this compound, and it needs to be studied further before it can be considered safe.
- THCO-A products can still be found on the market and have mild psychoactive effects.
Where can you buy Delta 9 products online?
Alternative Health Distribution offers high-quality hemp products at an affordable price. Delta 9 THC is available for purchase on their website in wholesale and bulk quantities.