- Joe Manuel, a college student in Florida, was trying to show off his back flip skills when he crashed into a girl knocking her down
- Joe and his friends were on Spring Break in Forth Lauderdale
- The video, posted on Twitter, shows the college student doing flips down the beach before accidentally crashing into a girl hanging out with her friends
- The girl jumps up after being knocked down and kicks Joe and slaps him across the back
- The hilarious video has been viewed more than five million times
Maybe he should have found another place to practice his back flips?
A hilarious video has gone viral showing the embarrassing moment a college student doing back flips on the beach in front of a group of girls crashed into one of the young ladies – and was then ‘beat up’ by the girl he knocked to the ground.
The guy, identified as Joe Manuel, a studen oncordia University in Ann Arbor, Michigan, was enjoying Spring Break with his friends in Fort Lauderdale,Florida last week he decided to show off his back flipping skills.
A college student on Spring Break was doing back flips down the beach when he accidentally crashed into a group of girls
The video, posted on Twitter and viewed more than five million times, shows Joe flipping down the beach in Fort Lauderdale
Joe lands on his feet but falls into a group of girls knocking one to the ground
As one friend films, Joe starts flipping down the beach accidentally falling into a group of girls and knocking one girl to the ground.
The girl, clearly annoyed, jumps up and kicks Joe in his back. She then slaps him a few times before another guy runs over and helps the teen up.
The video, posted by Twitter user Jared Stube, has been viewed more than five million times.
‘I just hope this video is as funny to you as it is to me,’ Strube wrote in the caption.
The girl jumps up and kicks the teen and then slaps him across the back