A four-year-old special needs child tragically died five days after he choked on a meatball at school.
Lindsay Hall said her son Audi Anderson was on a ventilator from September 19 until his death on September 23.
Audi, who was a special needs student, was discovered unconscious at the Sherwood Elementary School after someone finally noticed him, according to WKRG.
Four-year-old special needs student, Audi Anderson (pictured), tragically died on Saturday, five days after he choked on a meatball at the Sherwood Elementary School in Florida
Audi (pictured) who was a special needs student, was discovered unconscious at the school after someone finally noticed him
His mother claimed no one saw him choking at the time until he was unconscious.
Hall’s sister, Chelsea Hall Meeks, wrote on Facebook before her nephew’s tragic death that he underwent ’30 minutes of CPR’.
‘His brain was without oxygen for a long time. His EEG’s are showing no activity and he’s not responding as he should be,’ she wrote.
She also said Audi, who was autistic, had the most ‘infectious laugh’ and loved ‘airplanes, toy trucks and Paw Patrol’.
Before Audi passed away, the family had been asking the public for prayers on social media.
On Tuesday, Audi’s mother wrote on Facebook: ‘Were going to get justice for my angel so nobody else ever has to feel this pain!’
The family’s lawyer said the incident is under investigation and authorities are still reviewing tapes from the incident.
A DailyMail.com request for comment to the Escambla County School District was not immediately returned.
On Tuesday, Audi’s mother, Lindsay Hall (pictured) wrote on Facebook: ‘Were going to get justice for my angel so nobody else ever has to feel this pain’
The family’s lawyer said authorities are currently investigating and are still reviewing tapes from the incident that took place at the Sherwood Elementary School (pictured)