She has been focusing on toning her body in recent weeks, while embroiled in a leaked voice notes scandal.
And on Saturday, Ferne McCann, 32, took to Instagram where she shared before-and-after underwear snaps of herself after a 21-day ‘glow up’ challenge.
Stood wearing black briefs and a white tank top rolled up to show off her tummy, the first image showed Ferne looking relaxed while the second showed her tensing her abs.
‘Glow up!’ On Saturday, Ferne McCann, 32, took to Instagram where she shared before-and-after underwear snaps of herself after a 21-day ‘glow up’ challenge
In a lengthy caption alongside the side-by-side photographs, Ferne penned: ‘Focus on what you can control. My 21 day results from our glow up challenge.
‘The past 21 days I have totally thrown myself into our challenge, more than I ever have done before. I needed a positive focus & to prioritise moving my body, keeping active & clean eating.
‘The pictures reflect my progress so far but more so, I cannot express what this has done for my mental state. There’s no quick fix with anything in life & often doing the exact thing you need when you are feeling low can be super overwhelming.
‘But I promise you & I honestly believe that these healthy habits have been life savers for me,’ before explaining that she ‘cut the c**p’ from her diet and upped her water intake.
Healthy habits: In a lengthy caption alongside the side-by-side photographs, Ferne penned: ‘Focus on what you can control’
Last week, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall, 27, for her recent ‘insincere’ apology after calling her ‘ugly’ in leaked voice notes.
Ferne admitted she was the voice in shocking audio files, but claimed she recorded them because she feared ‘serious harm and in the face of significant threats’.
Sophie has since demanded Ferne says sorry to her on camera while alleging she wasn’t able to read the statement since Ferne blocked her on Instagram.
She told The Sun: ‘To me her words feel so insincere. Ferne is simply trying to salvage her career. I don’t think she is sorry at all.
Blasted: Last week, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall for her recent ‘insincere’ apology after calling her ‘ugly’ in leaked voice notes
‘If she meant it she would have found my account and spoken to me personally. I want Ferne to go on camera with me and apologise to my face.
‘She can really show how deeply sorry she is then and if it is filmed she has nowhere to hide. I would respect that. We all say things we regret but you have to be accountable. If Ferne really is sorry, she will do it.’
Ferne wrote in her online statement: ‘I am aware that people will have a number of questions about the voice messages being put into the public domain and purportedly sent by me.
‘I feel I have no choice but to address these (to the extent that I can as there are restrictions on me which I explain below).
‘She’s simply trying to salvage her career’: Acid attack victim Sophie Hall (pictured in 2017) – is demanding the star says sorry to her ON CAMERA
‘Most importantly I want to apologise to all the victims of Arthur Collins abhorrent actions in 2017 that they have to relive that night and the pain that followed because this matter is again in the public domain.
‘In particular I want to apologise to Sophie Hall. I do not believe her to be ugly or stupid. She has been brave beyond belief.
‘Arthur Collins’ crimes created genuine victims so I am not trying to portray myself as one. I am unable to say much because there are important and significant legal proceedings that prevent me from setting the record straight at this stage.
‘What I can say is that the voice messages that are being released are manipulated; edited and taken entirely out of context.
Ferne wrote in her online statement: ‘I am aware that people will have a number of questions about the voice messages being put into the public domain and purportedly sent by me’
‘Even so, I will have said things that are untrue and I did not believe – but I did so to protect my family and myself from serious harm and in the face of significant threats.’
The audio clips aren’t the first to circulate the internet, with the reality star previously accused of slamming and body shaming friend Sam Faiers.
In a statement shared with MailOnline, Ferne called the scandal a ‘harassment’ campaign against her, as well as offering her sympathies to those offended by the remarks.
The mother-of-one was forced to speak out after an anonymous Instagram account leaked voice notes allegedly sent by Ferne, in which a woman’s voice labels one of Arthur’s victims a ‘silly b****’.
It’s been claimed they were referring to Sophie Hall, who reached the final of a Miss England final 15 months after the sickening attack, baring her scars.
The account responsible for sharing the audio previously stated more voice notes, allegedly from Ferne, would be sent over the next 24 hours.
Speaking out: In a statement shared with MailOnline, Ferne called the scandal a ‘harassment’ campaign against her, as well as offering her sympathies to those offended by the remarks
Breaking her silence on the scandal, a statement released by Ferne’s representatives read: ‘These voice messages are part of a wider harassment campaign designed to intimidate and discredit Ferne.
‘They are subject to an on-going investigation being carried out by Essex Police and, as such, Ferne is unable to comment other than to say she offers her deepest sympathies for the distress and hurt this situation is causing Ms. Hall.’
A source close to the former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! star previously told MailOnline the messages have been ‘spliced together’ from separate recordings in a bid to ‘destroy her’.
Sophie, who was badly scarred when Ferne’s then-boyfriend Arthur threw acid into a London club in 2017, has urged ITV to ‘take action’ and hold her accountable.
Sophie, whom Ferne allegedly referred to as ‘a silly b***h’ told The Sun she had spent five years rebuilding her confidence and ‘now in just minutes all my hard work has been shattered by these malicious voice notes.’
The acid attack victim slammed the First Time Mum star for being ‘cruel and vicious’ and has questioned why she should still be ‘given the platform to tear down others’.
Amid the scandal, filming for Ferne’s reality series has been paused.
Collins is currently serving 20 years in prison after he threw acid in an East London nightclub in April 2017 and injured 14 people.
The Instagram account had previously been suspended after Ferne reported it to the police when it released posts allegedly from the reality star in which she branded her former TOWIE pal Sam Faiers, 31, a ‘fat c***’ and ‘narcissistic b**ch’.
Sam and Ferne, who starred alongside one another on The Only Way Is Essex, have been friends for over 20 years.
Falling out: Ferne has been embroiled in an ongoing feud with Sam Faiers, 31, after audio was leaked which allegedly saw Ferne brand her pal a ‘fat c***’ (pictured together in 2019)