Florida woman, 28, is sentenced to 20 years in prison for giving birth to an 11-year-old’s baby while she was working as his live-in nanny
- Marissa Mowry had sex with an 11-year-old boy in Hillsborough County in January 2014
- Mowry was 22-years-old at the time and working as the boy’s live-in nanny
- The boy’s family believed the baby’s father was Mowry’s boyfriend, and she continued to sexually abuse the victim several more times
- On Wednesday, she was sentenced to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to sexual battery
- The victim, now aged 17, appeared at Wednesday’s sentencing with the child, who is now five years old
Marissa Mowry was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Wednesday for sexual battery. She gave birth to her 11-year-old victim’s baby before continuing to abuse him
A Florida woman has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for repeatedly sexually abusing a boy after giving birth to his baby.
Marisa Mowry, 28, plead guilty to sexual battery before her fate was handed down in Hillsborough County Courthouse on Wednesday.
Mowry was working as the boy’s live-in nanny when the had sex in January 2014.
At the time, she was 22 and the victim was aged 11.
In October of that year, Mowry gave birth to the boy’s son – but his unsuspecting parents had no idea.
The boy’s mother told The Tampa Bay Times on Friday that she believed Mowry’s boyfriend was the father of the child and she continued to work at the family home.
Mowry continued to have a sexual relationship with the victim – abusing him at least 15 times over the course of several months.
The victim – who is now aged 17 – appeared at the sentencing with he and Mowry’s five-year-old child.
Mowry, of Port Richey, was 22-years-old at the time while the victim was 11 (file photo of Hillsborough County Jail)