We cannot undermine the benefits we get from air-fried foods. Low calorie, easy to make, and whatnot. A lot of snacks can be made in the air fryer. Bagel bites are one of them. They are easy to make and yummiest to enjoy.
Bagel bites pizzas can be made for snacking and also they are kids’ favorite lunch box item. But do you know how to air fry bagel bites like a pro so that you can attain that level of crisp? No?
Don’t worry we have got things made easy for you and come up with a perfect step-by-step guide for air frying bagel bites.
The taste of a dish also varies according to the equipment used for making that dish. In the market, there are various brands of air fryers and each has its own pros and cons. So it’s always a good idea to make a comparison of air fryers to choose the best one.
So first things first: what are you going to need before preparing your snack meal? That’s the best part about it as there is not a long ingredient list that would have eaten half of your energy.
For air frying bagel bites, you just need:
- A frozen begal bites pack
- A good quality air fryer
Chefman 10 liters digital air fryer oven is a preferred air fryer for outdoor use. Among many brands of air fryers, Chefman air fryers and Ninja MX XL air fryers are always in priority and they are also on the first page in the race of quality air fryers.
How to air fryer bagel bites?
Follow these steps to air fryer bagel bites:
- Preheat the air fryer for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out the air fryer basket.
- Oil the basket using cooking spray.
- Take out the preheated basket and place your frozen bagel bites in a single layer in it.
- Place the basket inside the air fryer and set the temperature to 360 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the fryer and see if your bagel bites are cooked or not. If not let them air fry for 2-3 more minutes.
- After that, they will be cooked well and ready to be enjoyed!
Points to be noted
- You can brush the oil inside the basket in case you don’t have oil spray.
- Remember to keep space in between the bagel bites when you place them in the fryer basket.
- Cooking time varies as per the air fryer and also on the bagel bites – if they are frozen they may need more cooking time than usual.
- Be careful while removing the basket or bagel bites. They are hot when you remove them from the basket so utmost care is required or else you might hurt yourself.
- After removing the bagel bites basket from the fryer, let them cool down for a few minutes, and then take them out on the plate.
- It is always a good idea to use fryer burn protection gloves while taking the fryer basket in and out.
What to serve with bagel bites?
Enjoy bagel bites with cheese sauce or many other options you can opt for:
- Pizza sauce
- Garlic sauce
- Hot sauce
Honestly, any dipping sauce you like.
This is the perfect time to show your creativity. Bagel bites look appetizing and you can add more charm to them by decorating a colorful attractive platter. Some ideas are given below:
- Salad- Cut different colored veggies and make a colorful platter by putting them near bagel bites and different colored sauces.
- Sweet Potato Fries- place some air-fried potato fries and dipping sauce with your bagel bites. This is going to be your kid’s favorite!
The lists go on and on, do whatever you like and customize your platter as per your preferences!
You can go for some additional toppings as well.
- Green chili
- Onion slices
These are some options you can choose. Just make sure all your veggies are cooked if you are using them as additional topping while air frying your frozen bagel bites.
How to store the leftover bagel bites?
It might sound like something new but leftover air-fried bagel bites can be stored for later use. Follow these steps:
- Place your leftover bagel bites in an air-tight container and keep them in the refrigerator.
- Air fry at 360 degrees for 2-3 minutes when you want to have them again and your bagel bites are ready to be served again.
As simple as that!
Note: It is always a better idea to avoid refrying bagel bites but in case you have leftovers, don’t keep them for more than 3 days in the refrigerator. The best thing you can do is always air fry only that much quantity which you can finish thus avoiding leftover keepings!
Are bagel bites healthy?
Yes, they are, if made with the air frying method. Going for deep fry adds in lots of unwanted calories, air frying, on the other hand, gives the same taste and crispiness but with low calories. Smart choice! No?
Besides that, air frying saves you a hell lot of time and is also easy.
Just put the bagel bites in the air fryer basket and your bagel bites are ready in less than 10 minutes. So there you have it, all the things about air-fried bagel bites recipe and other instructions.
They are healthy snack options and easy to make. Give them a shot!
My name is Scott Parker and I am a writer and food blogger. Besides that, I am a kitchen analyst and strategist as well. I love to write about kitchen designs and up-to-date trending kitchen appliances.
I also post content regarding delicious food recipes. You can visit my website – kitchenstrategist.com – for more details.