CBD oils are generally of two types: hemp CBD oil and marijuana CBD oil. They differ only on the percentage of THC present which is responsible for making you feel high. It’s important to note that the former is legal and is available in most places while the latter might be illegal in a few places. CBD oils are gaining popularity these days due to its capability of easing pain, discomfort, anxiety and other such physical as well as mental discomforts. Also, CBD products have been found widely in food products, supplements, and many have recently started using it as a part of the makeup routine too; this is because, the more you take CBD oil or the products internally, the more your skin, hair as well as health will be benefited.
If you have purchased the best CBD oil for pain from the market and you’re wondering about ways to use the same, then our article can help you accordingly.
Generally, there are four different methods of CBD oil application, as follows.
- Oral ingestion: This option is a good choice if you’re a beginner. All you have to do is ingest the oil which comes in the form of capsules or pills. This method is prevalent due to its added advantage that you can keep track of the dosage whereby you can increase or decrease whenever necessary. On taking orally, the pill will almost be tasteless, and thus, you cannot really taste anything. Alternatively, if you don’t like to take pills, you can add the CBD oil in your food, beverages, etc., directly and consume the same. It’s important to note that in this method of treatment, the pain-relieving effects take up to 2 hours to become visible and it can last for quite a while; this is due to the necessity of the oil reaching the digestive tract first which takes a considerably long time.
- Topical application: If you prefer to treat the area of discomfort directly, then this option is the best choice for you. All you have to do is take up a considerable amount or the prescribed amount in your palm and apply it to the place of discomfort. It’s important to note that there is a wide range of CBD oil topical products available like lotions and creams; you can ideally opt for soap or shampoo if you like to treat your full body. If you are using CBD oil cream, make sure that it sets in for few minutes or hours before you could wash it off; this makes sure that the oil penetrates deep inside for faster as well as an effective remedy.
- Sublingual: If you like to take the best CBD oil for pain but need a quicker effect, then this option is a good choice for you. All you have to do is to place the required amount under your tongue. In doing so, the saliva in your mouth helps in absorbing the oil into your bloodstream; the effects appear faster since it passes through your digestive tract. It’s important to note that the effects appear within a few minutes of consumption and lasts for a few hours. There are numerous product forms available for sublingual consumption; this includes tinctures, pastes, and sprays; make sure that the product is placed sublingually at least for 90 seconds.
- Inhalation: This is a good choice if you would like to inhale the CBD into your body rather than internal consumption. All you have to do is pour some oil on the vape and heat the same. On being heated, the oil evaporates into vapor, and you can inhale the same. It’s important to note that the effects appear comparatively faster but tend to last lesser than the other methods.
WAYS TO COVER UP THE CBD OIL FLAVOR DURING CONSUMPTION
If you do not like the taste of CBD oil and would like to cover the taste, then this section of various products might help you with the same.
- CBD Tea: If you like tea, then you can buy the same made with the CBD component which helps in avoiding the taste of oil along with providing you a relaxing experience. The tea is made in such a way that the taste of the CBD is covered proportionally with the aroma and taste of the tea which makes it healthy as well as tasty.
- CBD isolate products: CBD isolate products are those made completely from the strains of CBD; this means that in contrast to full spectrum products, which has other compounds of the Cannabis plant, they are completely made from one product. This means that this is a good choice if you like to obtain the effect of only the CBD strain, and the full spectrum products are a good choice if you prefer multiple effects from the product.
- The combination of CBD oil and e-liquid: If you like vaping CBD oil and would like to add flavor in the same, then this is a good choice. All you have to do is add a few drops of your favorite CBD oil to the vape and let it heat together. The aroma of the best CBD oil for pain helps you to relax and aids in easing your discomfort.
- Gummies: If you like gummy vitamin candies, you can have the same with a few drops of CBD oil on the same; it’s important to use only earthy CBD oil, i.e., non-full-spectrum CBD oil for an effective result in this method.
It’s important to note that if you’re a beginner, make sure to start with a small dosage and depending on your bodily reaction, you can increase or decrease the dosage accordingly. Lastly, if you’re a beginner, make sure to seek the help of an experienced user or guide for safer use. For more information on the above, you can always consult a doctor or search online for reviews.