How you can get your hands on a FREE liquid eyeliner worth $38 this weekend – no strings attached
- You can get your hands on a free Benefit liquid liner worth $38 this weekend
- All you need to do is bring in an old liner from any brand to any Myer store
- The promotion is available while stocks last on Saturday 9 March
- The liner has proven a hit with beauty buffs – who love its ability to create flicks
Beauty lovers can get their hands on a free liquid eyeliner worth $38 from Benefit this Saturday March 9.
All you need to do is bring along your old liquid eyeliner – from any brand – to your nearest Myer store and the people on the Benefit counter will swap it for their new full-size matte Roller Liner Liquid Eyeliner.
The promotion is available nationally from any Myer store, but it will only be around while stocks last.
Beauty lovers can get their hands on a free liquid eyeliner worth $38 from Benefit this Saturday March 9
All you need to do is bring along an old liquid eyeliner to your nearest Myer store and the people on the Benefit counter will swap it for a new full-size matte Roller Liner (stock image)
The Roller Liner is worth a cool $38 and comes in either black or brown, delivering precise definition with a natural-looking finish.
Even better than this, the product boasts that it lasts for 24 hours and is 100 per cent waterproof.
Since the eyeliner was released earlier this year, it has proven a hit with lovers of the Benefit brand and other bloggers and experts.
The Roller Liner (pictured) is worth a cool $38 and comes in either black or brown, delivering precise definition with a natural-looking finish
‘I already love this product,’ one person posted on the Benefit Instagram page.
‘Great eye liner that is very pigmented and lasts all day,’ a further user wrote in the reviews section of the Sephora website.
‘Has definitely become one of my favourite eye liners because its waterproof and dries down to a matte finish. Great for doing winged liner!,’ another added.
Last month, beauty buffs raved about the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara that offers long, luscious and thick lashes without using an eyelash curler (pictured: Chloe Morello)
What are the terms and conditions for the campaign?
* Swap Eyeliner can be of any size, brand, used or brand new.
* Offer valid until 11:59PM on Saturday 09/03/2019 or while stocks last.
* Limit of 1 complimentary Benefit Roller Liner per qualifying customer.
* Liner Swap based on a first come first serve basis into counter with a liner to be swapped.
* The giveaway item cannot be returned or exchanged as an individual item.
* Not in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
* Offer available at all MYER Benefit Counters
This isn’t the only Benefit product that has caused a frenzy in recent months, either.
Last month, beauty buffs raved about the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara that offers long, luscious and thick lashes without using an eyelash curler.
At present, the mascara has more than 30,000 glowing reviews online.
‘Who needs an eyelash curler? This is my favourite mascara. I have tried different brands and this is my holy grail. It will curl by itself when you apply. Save time since you don’t need to curl your lashes,’ one fan said.
Another shopper wrote: ‘This is the best mascara I’ve ever used. It’s got a curved brush that makes it easy to reach every single lash and helps curl them too. The first time I used it someone asked if I was wearing false eyelashes – the best compliment I’ve ever received.’