When it comes to workout supplements, these are divided into 2 separate categories. These are pre-workout supplements and post-workout supplements. When it comes to pre-workout supplements, there are several products that are quite popular amongst users. One of the popular supplements in recent times and also one of the newest entries is LIT pre-workout supplement. According to the manufacturers, it is an improved version of their own previous product Savage flagship product. LIT pre-workout has 7 new ingredients that promises better results than the former product. However, if LIT is compared to some of the other leading brands, there are still some avenues of improvement for the product.
Are you a pre-workout beginner? If you are, then this LIT pre-workout review will be a good option for you when it comes to turning up the heat. It contains a moderate amount of caffeine and is comparatively lighter than most other pre-workouts. On the other hand, if you are one of the more serious lifters and one of the pre-workout enthusiasts, who is quite aware of his supplements, then this product is not going to impress you in any way.
Claims Made by the Manufacturer
Just like any other manufacturer, Beyond Raw, the maker of LIT, also claims of several health benefits after you have this product as a pre-workout supplement. Some of these claims are listed below along with the genuineness of these claims.
- Energy Effects: When it comes to your energy supply, LIT depends largely on its caffeine content which is at 250mg per dosage. Although this is a decent quantity to provide you with the necessary kick you need, it does leave behind a need for some co-stimulants.
- Endurance Effects: LIT contains beta-alanine and ElevATP, which may not be sufficient enough if you work out hard at the gym. It will not be a bad idea to add some BCAAs to the supplement to boost your endurance capabilities.
- Strength Effects: When it comes to boosting your strength, LIT contains creatine to deal with it. However, the creatine content in this supplement is not sufficient to boost your strength, unless you already have a regular dosage of creatine. Nonetheless, the presence of caffeine does pull off the deficit.
- Taste: Each dosage of LIT gives you with 4gm of carbs, which does make the supplement taste good, along with the presence of natural and artificial flavors.
Ingredients in LIT
Just like any other ore-workout supplement, LIT also contains several useful ingredients. Some of these are discussed below for your knowledge.
- Beta-Alanine: This ingredient is mainly responsible for giving you burns or tingles. Each scoop of this supplement gives you 3.2gm of this ingredient. This is not the primary reason for the inclusion of this ingredient in this product. Beta-Alanine helps to control muscle acidity that is rather beneficial in improving your endurance and performance.
- Micronized Creatine: Although Beyond Raw claims that LIT is one of the fully clinically dosed supplements, it is not true completely. This is because it contains 1.5gm of creatine, which is not sufficient.