Make your salads sumptuous! Burrata with courgette and mint salad
Toss together something spectacular this summer with these delicious salads packed with flavour and crunch.
Slice a cross on the top of the burrata cheese and sprinkle with black pepper and a final drizzling of olive oil. Serve with toasted sourdough on the side
- 2 large courgettes
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- A small handful of mint (or basil)
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1-2tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 burrata or mozzarella balls, drained
- Toasted sourdough slices (optional)
Shave the courgettes with a peeler and pile into a large bowl. Add the lemon zest and juice and the mint (or basil). Stir in the chilli and olive oil. Season to taste, mix gently and divide between two plates.
Add a burrata or mozzarella ball to each plate. Slice a cross on the top of the cheese and sprinkle with black pepper and a final drizzling of olive oil. Serve with toasted sourdough on the side, if using.