Parsons Green stabbing: One dead, two hurt in knife attack

One person has died and two others have been injured following a stabbing near Parson’s Green Tube station this evening.

Police were called to the scene just before 8pm tonight and a police cordon remains in place.

The three men were treated by the London Ambulance Service.  

The condition of the other two men remains unclear but witnesses reported seeing CPR being given to the victims at the scene.

The other two victims have since been taken to hospital. 


Police were called to Parsons Green Tube station just before 8pm today after three men were stabbed near the station

Parsons Green Tube station has been closed while emergency services attend the scene.

The ongoing incident is not being treated as terror related. 

A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police said: ‘Officers are responding to an incident at Parsons Green where a number of males have suffered stab injuries.

‘Police were called at 1937hrs on Monday, 16 October to reports of a stabbing outside Parsons Green Tube Station.

‘Officers and London Ambulance Service attended.

‘Three males, no further details, have suffered stab injuries. They are currently being treated by London Ambulance Service. We await further updates on their conditions.

‘Cordons are in place and Parsons Green Lane and the LT station are closed.

‘At this early stage their have been no arrests.

‘Hammersmith and Fulham Police are on scene and dealing.’   

A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: ‘We sent two ambulance crews, a first responder in a car and an incident response officer to the scene. A team from London’s Air Ambulance was also dispatched to the scene by car.

‘We treated three patients at the scene. We have taken two patients to hospital as a priority. Sadly one patient died at the scene.’ 

A police cordon remains in place outside the station

A police cordon remains in place outside the station

It comes a month after a bomb exploded at the District Line station during the morning rush hour commute into central London.

Despite the bomb’s failure to fully detonate on September 15, at least 30 people were injured in the blast.

Police made at least six arrests in connection to the botched bomb plot, ranging between the ages of 17 to 48.