Prince Charles has told Andrew to stay out of the line of sight and could banish him from Windsor Castle ahead of his sex case trial in New York, according to reports.
The Prince of Wales, 73, is said to have felt deceived after his brother assured him three years ago the rumours surrounding his accuser, Virginia Giuffre, and paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein would go away.
The Duke of York, 61, hasn’t been spotted near the castle since being stripped of his prestigious honorary military roles by the Queen last month.
And he could even be turned out of the Royal Lodge, where he lives with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, and Windsor itself when Charles takes over as King, it is claimed.
The revelations follow Andrew’s former massage therapist alleging the royal was a ‘constant sex pest’ who ‘absolutely wanted more’ when she massaged him.
Emma Gruenbaum, 50, claimed the Duke tried to hug her after massage sessions at the Royal Lodge and always insisted on being naked apart from a towel.
Prince Andrew (pictured arriving at Windsor in December), 61, hasn’t been spotted near the castle since being stripped of his prestigious honorary military roles by the Queen last month
Prince Charles (pictured attending the British Asian Trust Reception with Camilla on Thursday), 73, is said to have felt deceived after his brother assured him three years ago the rumours surrounding Virginia Giuffre and paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein would go away
A royal source told The Sun: ‘Charles wants Andrew out of the line of sight and out of the picture.
‘He has been warned to keep his head down. Charles does not want Andrew to be photographed every other day looking happy and waving as he is driven to the castle.
‘Eventually Andrew will be made to leave Windsor and could get several million pounds from the Royal Family. But he has made it clear that he will hang on for dear life.’
Sources reportedly refused to rule out the Duke remarrying 62-year-old Fergie, who he divorced in 1996, if they were left to provide for themselves.
The comments come as Charles and Camilla cement their dominance within the Royal Family, after it was revealed on Monday that the Queen gave her blessing to crown the Duchess as Queen Consort – as opposed to Princess Consort – years ago.
The monarch chose her Jubilee weekend – the 70th anniversary of her accession to the throne – to make the highly significant announcement and express her desire for her daughter-in-law to be fully acknowledged when Charles succeeds her.
She told the nation: ‘When, in the fullness of time, my son Charles becomes king, I know you will give him and his wife Camilla the same support that you have given me, and it is my sincere wish that, when the time comes, Camilla will be known as Queen Consort as she continues her own loyal service.’
The announcement came around the same time masseuse Ms Gruenbaum claimed that she swore at Andrew and furiously told him ‘it’s none of your f***ing business’ after he allegedly asked her if she ‘takes it up the a***’.
Emma Gruenbaum, 50, has claimed that the Duke of York tried to hug her after massage sessions and always insisted on being naked throughout apart from one of his own towels
It came after masseuse Monique Giannelloni (pictured) alleged that in 2000 a valet showed her Andrew’s bedroom at Buckingham Palace before he came out of a bathroom naked
Ms Gruenbaum said she was a sports massage therapist at the Wentworth Club in Surrey in early 2005 when she started treating Andrew’s ex-wife Sarah Ferguson. Fergie allegedly recommended her services and Andrew’s staff then got in touch.
She allegedly first met the Duke that summer, just months after the first sex claims against disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein emerged in the US.
The massage therapist, a freelancer who was not knowingly vetted by Palace staff, claims she visited Andrew six times that year.
Ms Gruenbaum alleges she first got a call from the duke’s personal secretary inviting her to the Royal Lodge.
When she allegedly attempt to adjust the massage table, she claimed she heard Andrew’s voice behind her saying: ‘Hey, nice a***. Do you take it up the a***?’
The Duke has demanded a ‘trial by jury’ in New York later this year after Virginia Giuffre (pictured with lawyer David Boies in 2019) alleged she was forced to have sex with him on three occasions when she was a minor under US law. Andrew has denied all her allegations
It came after masseuse Monique Giannelloni alleged that in 2000 a valet showed her Andrew’s bedroom at Buckingham Palace before he came out of a bathroom naked.
She said: ‘When I walked into the room to give him a massage, he took off his robe and was naked.
‘I wasn’t expecting that because this was obviously a very high-profile person and I was very nervous.
‘I was a bit shocked to see him without any clothes on but it’s usually the client’s choice on whether they want to be naked or keep on something to protect their modesty.’
The Duke has demanded a ‘trial by jury’ in New York later this year after Ms Giuffre alleged she was forced to have sex with him on three occasions when she was a minor under US law. Andrew has vehemently denied all her allegations.
Read more at DailyMail.co.uk