Would you like to buy, rent, or sell a property on the island of Malta? Then you have come to the right place! This article will provide you with a substantial amount of information for anyone who seeks it. Whether you are a local or a foreigner that wishes to invest, one of the best real estate agencies that you should be contacting is RE/MAX. Learn more about Real Estate in Malta.
It is to no surprise that the international franchise is known for its strengthened resources. Just have a look at the great services offered by their associates. Everything you need to know when it comes to the latest market trends on buying, selling, or renting is given to you in immediate feedback.
Compared to other countries, you will not have a second thought on whether outbidding or Gazumping happens. RE/MAX has a 100% protection guarantee.
Malta relies on tourism for its economic growth. The disruption caused by COVID-19 did not only hit the island and although this has been a major setback for many industries, it also means that property, rent, and selling is much cheaper than before.
In fact, a significant 80% of people were on the lookout for properties according to a property purchase/rental study carried out in December 2020. Currently, those interested are seeking property values of EUR 300K or less.
Your Procedure with REMAX on Buying Property in Malta
- Price negotiations will be administered for a permanent property
- A Preliminary Agreement will be conducted in terms of the transaction (Konvenju)
- Payment of 1% for provisional stamping, part payment of a full 5% and a deposit of usually 10% will be due on signing your contract
- Stamp duty for those with a first permanent property on the first 150,000 is excluded
- All special requirements should be discussed with a Notary Public e.g bank loans, building permits etc.
- A date will be set for the Final Deed
RE/MAX and Selling your Property in Malta
- Sell your property in no longer than a ninety-day period with the help of RE/MAX Exclusive Added Value Listing. Applies for all properties and price ranges!
- Discuss and negotiate with qualified Sales Associates on any of your queries when listing your property for sale in Malta.
- Have your property sponsored and reach every potential buyer on the market
RE/MAX and Renting your Property in Malta
- Have your needs met when discussing and negotiating with RE/MAX’s Specialist Letting Associates with renting in Malta?
- Have an associate accompany you on property viewings
- All parties are considered in the negotiation of prices
- Sign, Pay and move into your new rented home
- Have the comfort of knowing you are assisted by RE/MAX throughout your entire contract