Special workwear is worn by employees of construction companies, road services, law enforcement agencies, trade enterprises, and many other organizations. Sometimes the need for special work equipment is directly provided for by regulatory enactments, sometimes uniforms are the employer’s initiative.
Why do you need quality workwear:
- Personnel protection. Work clothes can protect against dust, chemical solutions, high or low temperatures, water, wind, electric shock, and other negative factors.
- Convenience during work. A comfortable uniform increases staff productivity. For some specialists, even a slight inconvenience significantly affects the speed of work and increases the risk of accidents.
- Building a sense of belonging. Overalls for workers are very important, even if they do not directly affect safety. Employees who wear branded uniforms usually feel like they are part of the company. This, in turn, increases their responsibility and productivity.
- Strengthening the company’s image. Neat work clothes provide a presentable appearance for the staff and help to shape the image of a successful, respectable company.
So, quality and safety workwear can perform different functions – from improving security to advertising a company. Therefore, there are many professions in which workwear is needed.
Equipment for each industry has its own specifics and a certain set of protective characteristics.
Engelbert Strauss deals primarily with workplace and protective clothing and quality workwear.
Over the years, they have become a previous multi-brand provider, indeed a good brand for workwear, who has become a pure vertical brand, becoming a highly competitive market (including purchasing and selling specialist brands, in specific products.
Today they create and mark labels and brand the complete spectrum of clothing, shoes, and accessories.
The brand concentrates above all on high-tech materials, excellent functionality, and long-term product quality mixed with good value for money. Operating in nine European countries, it grew from two twenty workers in the late 1980s to more than 1,200.
The firm has performed in Europe. In addition to producing functional clothing, the company’s work concentrates on emotion, following the brand motto “enjoy work”. Engelbert Strauss has made many professional tools for outdoor use to facilitate the customers.
The founders realized that the connection between often job-dependent outfits (essential workwear and the protection they need) and the identity of their owners with the material they wear might be affected (and a lucrative opportunity).
They have made building workers a natural feeling of pride in their overalls; their main products are jacks and boots. Equipment used to reduce exposure to risks causing significant workplace injuries and disorders is personal protective equipment, usually called ‘PPE.’
What types of activities and sectors may require PPE?
How to correctly identify hazards and use the correct PPE equipment?
These lesions and diseases may be caused by chemical, radiological, physical, electrical, mechanical, and other dangers at work.
Items like gloves, safety glasses and shoes, earplugs or stuff, hard helmets, respirators, coverings, jackets, and complete bodysuits may be included in personal protection equipment.
The safety and construction of all personal protective equipment should be clean and reliably maintained. It must fit conveniently and encourage employees to utilize it. If the personal protective equipment does not work correctly, it might differ from safe or hazardous exposure.
Employers must supply their staff with personal protection equipment and guarantee that it is appropriately used in the absence of appropriate or viable engineering, labor practices, and administrative controls.
PPE is essential for workers. PPE secures workers from serious injuries. For all primary vocations, the brand offers clothing for men and women and, of course, for children, ensuring that the brand is presented to young communities early.
They offer quality workwear to their clients. They make sure that their clients are happy with their products. They also have professional clothes, boots, and many more for their customers. PPE is essential for eye face and leg protection due to:
- Floating gadget for personnel breathing protection. In England, under the following conditions, you must wear a law covering your face:
- Indoor hubs (at airways, stations, trams, terminals, marine ports and terminals, bus and coach stops and terminals)
- In Shops and supermarkets and inside the Shopping malls
- Banks, construction companies, and posts (including credit unions, short-term loan providers, savings clubs, and money service businesses).
- PPE is also used during construction to secure ourselves from severe injuries. PPE is also used in labor, landscaping, security, and catering.
Why wear safety clothes and shoes in the workplace?
Safety clothing is vital to safeguard users in the workplace from any safety or health hazards at work.
Also known as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), it reduces the chance of injury, disease, and legal problems and guarantees that everyone has a safe, pleasant working environment. They feel easy to work with.
What tools do construction workers use?
Following are some essential tools that the workers use:
- screwdrivers kit
- Levels and measuring squares
- pickaxes and crowbars
- nail puller
- adjustable spanner