Revealed: The celebrity-loved cream that sells a pot every TWO MINUTES around the world – and users love it for giving glowing skin in an instant
- A $90 tub of moisturiser by Charlotte Tilbury sells a pot every two minutes
- Charlotte’s Magic Cream shifted a staggering 274,018 units in the past year
- The moisturiser is beloved by celebrities including Sienna Miller and Gigi Hadid
- Charlotte describes it as her ‘secret weapon’ for models’ tired skin backstage
A $90 tub of moisturiser by makeup artist to the stars Charlotte Tilbury sells a pot every two minutes – making it one of the most popular products around the globe.
Charlotte’s Magic Cream shifted a staggering 274,018 units between October 2018 and October this year – with users saying it gives them glowing skin ‘in an instant’.
The moisturiser boasts a host of glossy fans – from models backstage prepping for a catwalk show like Elsa Hosk to actress Sienna Miller, Kim Kardashian and Gigi Hadid.
A $90 tub of moisturiser by makeup artist to the stars Charlotte Tilbury sells a pot every two minutes – making it one of the most popular products around the globe (pictured in use)
The moisturiser boasts a host of glossy fans – from models backstage prepping for a catwalk show like Elsa Hosk to actress Sienna Miller (pictured), Kim Kardashian and Gigi Hadid
What is in Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream?
* Bionymph Peptide: Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin smoothness.
* Vitamins C and E: Brighten and een the complexion.
* Hyaluronic Acid: Revitatlises and helps the skin to retain moisture.
* Rosehip Oil: Gives moisture and antioxidant benefits.
* Shea Butter: Helps to nourish and soften the skin.
* Aloe Vera Extract: Moisturises and comforts the skin.
* Frangipani Extract: Promotes moisturising benefits and calms the senses.
* Camelia Oil: Moisturises and enhances the skin’s protective barrier.
So what makes the product such a hit with editors, celebrities and makeup artists alike?
Firstly, Charlotte spent over 20 years developing the perfect formula.
She said she came up with the idea when she saw models’ dull, tired skin during fashion week and knew she needed something that could transform their complexions quickly.
Mixing together eight different ‘magic’ ingredients including Vitamins C and E, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, rosehip oil and aloe vera extract, Charlotte concocted a ‘secret weapon’ cream that would target tiredness, redness and dry, puffy skin.
And when she launched it, it quickly became known as the ‘instant miracle turnaround cream’.
‘The amazing thing about this cream is that it doesn’t take 28 days… you can see and feel the results instantly!’ Charlotte told FEMAIL.
‘That’s what made people trust and believe in the magic… and that’s why they called it Magic Cream. I never do makeup without it!’
Charlotte’s Magic Cream (pictured) shifted a staggering 274,018 units between October 2018 and October this year – with users saying it gives them glowing skin ‘in an instant’
Charlotte came up with the idea when she saw models’ dull, tired skin during fashion week and knew she needed something that could transform their complexions quickly (pictured in use)
Reviews online for the moisturiser are almost universally effusive, and it has a 4.7 star rating from well over 1,000 reviews.
‘I’ve been dying to try this for a while and it truly has been worth the wait,’ one woman posted.
‘I’ve only been using it for two weeks and already can see a huge difference. I’m glowing!’
Others said it’s become their ‘dream cream’ since they used it, with many saying it works wonders on dry, sensitive skin.
‘I am in love with this cream for what it does for my extremely eczema prone skin,’ one person wrote.
‘It soothes my redness, itching and flaking like no other cream (including creams and lotions targeted for eczema).’
What is Charlotte Tilbury’s Pro-Collagen Wonder Workout?
The makeup artist spent 20 years developing the formula (pictured)
‘A five-minute work-out for your face that stimulates micro-circulation, de-congests puffy skin, relaxes facial muscles and delivers my patented anti-age ingredients deeper into the skin to boost collagen.
‘Lift your complexion, sculpt and define your facial framework and get glowing, youthful skin in an instant! It’s a cheaper, more subtle alternative to the dreaded needle.’
1. Complexion Lift & Boost Collagen. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Blend into your cheeks starting from the lower cheek, near the mouth, in a sweeping motion up & out. Repeat this motion, moving up the face to simulate blood flow, and penetrate collagen-boosting ingredients deeper into the skin. To blend in the excess and de-congest puffed up cheeks, tap your cheeks with your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion, starting from the top of the cheek bone and working down.
2. Define Facial Framework: Cheekbones. Place your forefingers under your cheekbones, starting from the nose. Push upwards, into your bone structure, and outwards, smoothing your fingers along your cheekbones, finishing at your ear. Repeat three times.
3. Define Facial Framework: Jawline. Using your thumb and forefinger gently pinch your jawline, two seconds per pinch, moving along the line from your chin outwards. This drains puffy skin and sharpens contours. Finish by running your thumb and forefinger along your jaw again, in a sweeping motion, to smooth out skin.
4. Smooth Wrinkles & Relax Furrows. Apply cream to the tips of the middle three fingertips of each hand. Starting from the middle of the forehead, massage the cream into the skin in three circular motions, moving outwards towards the temples. This relaxes the muscles and smoothes over wrinkles. Pat in any excess cream with your ring finger to stimulate micro-circulation.
5. And Relax. Apply a light pressure on your temples for five seconds to finish the massage.
Reviews online for the moisturiser are almost universally effusive, and it has a 4.7 star rating from well over 1,000 reviews (pictured in use)
The moisturiser is suitable for all skin types and ages, and has fans including Sienna Miller, Kim Kardashian and Gigi Hadid.
It is available to buy in both 30ml and 50ml pots, as well as a new luxuriously large 150ml.
For more information, visit the Charlotte Tilbury website here.