Tricky 20-question English quiz will put your spelling and grammar skills to the test – so, do YOU have what it takes to achieve a perfect score?
- A tricky new quiz has been designed to put your English skills to the test
- Shared on US trivia platform Quizly, it features 20 multiple-choice questions
- The creator says players have struggled to achieve a full score – but can you?
A tough new 20-question quiz has been designed to put your spelling and grammar skills to the test.
The challenge was shared on US-based trivia website Quizly and features a selection of carefully crafted questions that require a high level of command over the English language.
To help make things a little easier, the questions have multiple choice answers – but even that won’t be enough to help you with all of them.
In fact, it’s so difficult that the creators claim no one has been able to achieve a perfect score.
So, will you be the first to achieve a full score? Scroll down to take the test then check your answers at the bottom.
A tricky new multiple-choice quiz has been shared on Quizly, designed to put player’s basic spelling and grammar skills to the test (file image)
- Yield to another’s wish or opinion
- Impervious to pleas
- Run away
- Approach and speak to someone aggressively
- Formally reject a formerly held belief
- An increase by natural growth
- Demanding immediate attention
- Very generous
- Unfortunate and deserving pity
- Strive to equal or match
- Brief and to the point
- Expose while ridiculing
- Could of
- A slight wind
- Excessively unwilling to spend
- Full of anxiety and concern
- Defiantly aggressive
- Physical beauty
- A strong liking
- They are
1. Yield to another’s wish or opinion
7. Expose while ridiculing
18. A strong liking
Read more at DailyMail.co.uk