He’s the radio titan known for his flair and direct approach.
But on Tuesday, Kyle Sandilands stormed out of his hit breakfast radio show after an argument with his co-host Jackie O Henderson.
Kyle, 52, left the studios in a rage after clashing with Jackie O, 48, while discussing the increasing cases of coronavirus live on air.
The argument sparked after Kyle revealed NSW Premier Chris Minns had cancelled his appearance in the studio after testing positive to Covid-19.
Jackie O informed Kyle rules around isolating had changed because the virus ‘is just like the flu’.
Newly-minted $200million radio star Kyle Sandilands stormed out of the studio after a huge argument with co-host Jackie O Henderson
Kyle then told Jackie O she would probably still isolate if she had the virus as she had been extremely cautious in the past.
‘I’m allowed to change my opinion,’ a frustrated Jackie O said.
An unimpressed Kyle then stormed out of the studio less than 30 minutes after the show had began.
‘Well that escalated quickly,’ Jackie O said.
Executive producer Pedro Vitola then confirmed Kyle had left the studio and gone home.
Jackie continued: ‘What’s happening today? I’m telling you this full moon, it messes with people.’