Vince McMahon has reportedly resigned from his position as Executive Chairman of TKO – the company formed by Endeavor after the WWE and UFC merger.
A former WWE employee accused McMahon of sex trafficking this week and claimed the 78-year-old billionaire defecated on her head during a threesome, among other things.
‘I wanted to inform you that Vince McMahon has tendered his resignation from his positions as TKO Executive Chairman and on the TKO Board of Directors,’ WWE president and TKO board member Nick Khan said in an email to staff seen by Variety.
‘He will no longer have a role with TKO Group Holdings or WWE.’
Janel Grant, who previously agreed to a $3million settlement in exchange for signing a nondisclosure agreement in 2022, filed a new lawsuit against McMahon, the WWE and a former executive this week.
Vince McMahon has reportedly resigned from his position as Executive Chairman of TKO
In that filing, which was obtained by DailyMail.com, Grant claims McMahon – who denies the allegations – stopped making payments after the initial $1m installment, and she now seeks to void that agreement.
Furthermore, Grant claims she suffered bruising and bleeding after McMahon forcefully penetrated her with sex toys, which he named after his wrestlers.
She also alleges that McMahon and another WWE executive locked her in a room at the WWE’s Stamford, Connecticut headquarters in June of 2021 and took turns sexually assaulting during the work day.
McMahon has responded to the claims, via a spokesperson, who says the 78-year-old intends to fight to clear his name.
‘This lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and a vindictive distortion of the truth,’ a spokesman for McMahon said on Thursday. ‘He will vigorously defend himself.’
The WWE previously described McMahon’s sexual relationship with Grant as ‘consensual’ in a 2022 statement.
More to follow.