Zayn Malik pleaded no contest to harassment charges after ‘shoving Yolanda Hadid into a dresser and calling her a “f*****g Dutch s**t’ in fight at Pennsylvania home: Court docs reveal he also screamed at Gigi to ‘strap on some balls’
- Court documents that confirm Zayn Malik was charged with four counts of harassment on September 29
- It happened after a fight at the home he shares with Gigi Hadid and their daughter Khai
- Gigi was modeling in Paris and Yolanda let herself into the couple’s home, seemingly without Malik’s consent
- A fight ensued, in which he allegedly called her a ‘f****** Dutch s**t’ and said: ‘Stay the f*** away from my daughter’
- He is then said to have phoned Gigi in Paris and berated her down the phone, screaming: ‘Strap on some f*****g balls’
- A security guard witnessed the event and he yelled at him: ‘Get the f*** out of my f***ing house copper’
- The fight led to Gigi and Zayn splitting; Gigi said only on Thursday she is focused on her daughter
- Zayn pleaded no contest to the harassment charges and was sentenced to 360 days probation, an anger management course and he must have no contact with Yolanda or a security guard who witnessed the fight
- A source claimed to the Sun that Zayn and Yolanda have been at odds since Gigi’s pregnancy
- Zayn suspected Yolanda of leaking the pregnancy news to the media when it was meant to be kept secret, the unnamed source claimed
Zayn Malik was charged with harassment and pleaded no contest after allegedly pushing his partner’s mother, Yolanda Hadid, into a dresser and calling her a ‘f*****g Dutch s**t’ last month in a fight at the home he shares with Gigi Hadid in Pennsylvania.
The details emerged in court documents obtained by DailyMail.com on Friday. They reveal that he was charged with four counts of harassment and that he pleaded no contest.
He was sentenced to 360 days probation, must complete an anger management class and must not have any contact with Yolanda or a security guard who witnessed the altercation.
The documents confirm previous source claims that there was a fight in the couple’s Pennsylvania home – which emerged on Thursday alongside the news that Zayn and supermodel Gigi had split.
The couple share a one-year-old daughter, Khai, and lived in a farmhouse in Pennsylvania, near Yolanda’s home.
According to the court documents and a statement posted on social media by Zayn on Thursday, the incident stemmed from Yolanda going to the property in September when Gigi was modeling with Paris.
Zayn was there, though it’s unclear if Khai was. What transpired next is unclear but the pair started arguing and Zayn shoved Yolanda into a dresser. He also verbally berated her, screaming: ‘Stay away from [my] f*****g daughter and calling her a ‘f*****g Dutch s**t’.
He is said to have called Gigi and yelled down the phone to her: ‘Strap on some f***ing balls and defend your partner against your f***ing mother in my house.’
A security guard was present for the exchange, according to the court documents, and Zayn screamed at him: ‘Get the f*** out of my f***ing house copper.’
Zayn Malik pleaded no contest to four counts of harassment in Pennsylvania last month after an incident at his home
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik split after an incident at their Pennsylvania home which involved him being charged with harassment after allegedly pushing her mother Yolanda (shown right in NYC recently) into a dresser and calling her a ‘f*****g Dutch s**t’, according to court documents cited by TMZ on Friday
Gigi is shown left with the couple’s daughter Khai. Zayn posted a statement on Thursday, right, saying he agreed not to ‘contest claims’ but it was unclear at the time he’d been criminally charged over the incident
Gigi has refused to comment in detail on the matter but released a statement on Thursday night.
‘Gigi is solely focused on the best for Khai. She asks for privacy during this time,’ her rep said
Yolanda is yet to comment. Zayn posted a statement on social media on Thursday that confirmed there was an incident, that he pleaded no contest (although it was unclear at the time that he’d been criminally charged) and that he was trying to protect his daughter.
He denied striking Yolanda, as had been reported by TMZ citing an unnamed source.
‘As you all know I am a private person and I very much want to create a safe and private space for my daughter to grow up in. A place where private family matters aren’t thrown on the world stage for all to poke and pick apart.
‘In an effort to protect that space for her, I agreed to not contest claims arising from an argument I had with a family member of my partner’s who entered our home while my partner was away several weeks ago.
‘This was and still should be a private matter but it seems for now there is a divisiveness and despite my efforts to restore us to a peaceful family environment that will allow for me to co-parent my daughter in a manner in which she deserves, this has been ‘leaked’ to the press.
‘I am hopeful though for healing for all involved with the harsh words shared and more importantly I remain vigilant to protect Khai and give her the privacy she deserves.’