- Kevin de Bruyne’s clever low free-kick gives Man City an early lead
- Premier League side controversially see second goal ruled out for offside
- Raheem Sterling doubles City’s advantage from Bernardo Silva cross
- Cardiff City: Etheridge, Ecuele Manga, Morrison, Paterson, Richards, Grujic, Ralls, Bennett, Mendez-Laing, Hoilett, Zohore
- Subs: Tomlin, Feeney, Pilkington, Halford, Damour, Murphy, Bogle
- Man City: Bravo, Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Danilo, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Sterling, Sane
- Subs: Stones, Aguero, Mangala, Adarabioyo, Ederson, Zinchenko, Diaz
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City continue their fight for trophies on four fronts as they head to Championship side Cardiff City in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
Having beaten Bristol City in the Carabao Cup last week to reach the first final of the Guardiola reign, the Premier League leaders will hope for further gains here.
Cardiff are third in the Championship and hoping for a return to the top-flight for the first time since 2014 under Neil Warnock.
Join ADAM SHERGOLD for this 4pm kick-off.