Sickening moment man FACEPLANTS into a pool of his own vomit on a Sydney train (not that he seems to notice)
- Disgusting moment man seemed to face-plant into own vomit caught on camera
- Footage taken on a Sydney train on Sunday showed him struggling to stand up
- The man then started to lean over before then falling face first into a pool of sick
- He appeared momentarily stunned after taking unfortunate tumble into mess
- Another passenger filming from upper deck asked jokingly ‘Sunday sesh mate?’
The disgusting moment a man on a train face-planted into a pool of what appeared to be his own vomit has been caught on camera.
Footage taken on the Sydney train on Sunday showed the man at first struggling to hold onto the hinge of the carriage’s door.
The passenger then started leaning towards the floor before his feet went out from underneath him and he fell face first into the pool of sick.
A man has appeared to face-plant into a pool of his own vomit on a Sydney train on Sunday
The train user appeared momentarily stunned after tumbling into the mess.
He then held his face for a few seconds just centimeters above the vomit-covered floor.
A fellow passenger filming the unfortunate scene from the upper deck of the train joked about the sort of day the man may have been having.
A fellow passenger filming the unfortunate scene from the upper deck of the train joked about the sort of day the man may have been having
‘Sunday sesh mate?’ the other passenger wrote as they shared the footage to Instagram.
The footage came after video released over the recent Christmas period warned Australians to be careful while out drinking.
Vision from Victoria’s Department of Transport captured people falling backwards into the path of oncoming trains while others mistakenly stepped onto railways.