News, Culture & Society

Dog manages to turn on owner’s gas stove and set fire to a package of soft drinks

Down boy! ‘Satan dog’ manages to turn on owner’s gas stove and set fire to a package of soft drinks which explode across the kitchen

  • Two German shepherds, Dahlia and Hendrix, trash the kitchen while home alone
  • Dahlia jumps up on her hind legs and accidentally turns stove on with her paws
  • Dogs cower in the corner as the fire grows and soft drink explodes across room 

This is the terrifying moment a mischievous dog  manages to turn on it’s owner’s gas stove and set fire to a package of soft drinks which explode across the kitchen. 

The clip was filmed by Matthew Ruffino who had left his two German shepherds, Dahlia and Hendrix, alone in his house.

Somehow manage to break into the kitchen and set to work trashing the whole room.

Dahlia jumps up on her hind legs and places her paws on the stove and accidentally turns the gas on

Footage shows the mess the dogs had already made with emptying food packets and wrappers and toys littering the floor.

But trouble begins when Dahlia jumps up on her hind legs and places her paws on the stove and accidentally turns the gas on.

Blue and orange flames can be seen flickering on the hob and licking the bottom of a package of soft drinks which are perched on top.

Dahlia appears curious about the sudden bouts of flame and watches while Herndrix stays in the corner.

Blue and orange flames  flicker on the hob and licking the bottom of a package of soft drinks which are perched on top

Blue and orange flames flicker on the hob and licking the bottom of a package of soft drinks which are perched on top

But soon the dogs appear to sense that something is not quite right when the fire builds momentum and soon begins to grow.

The two dogs cower by the kitchen door as the flames take hold and suddenly one of the drinks cans explode across the kitchen.

By this time the dogs appear to be visibly in distress at the small fire and can be seen scratching at the gate that separates the kitchen from the rest of the house.

The two dogs cower by the kitchen door as the flames take hold and suddenly one of the drinks cans explode across the kitchen

The two dogs cower by the kitchen door as the flames take hold and suddenly one of the drinks cans explode across the kitchen

Dahlia and Hendrix manage to escape  just before a second can explodes and soft drink sprays all over the room.

Luckily, the dog’s were safe and the fire eventually dies down and does not spread to any other part of the kitchen.

Mr Ruffino said: ‘Dogs where locked outside kitchen, they broke into it. Trouble started after.’        

Luckily the dogs manage to escape just as a second drink explodes however the fire does eventually die down

Luckily the dogs manage to escape just as a second drink explodes however the fire does eventually die down

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk


Comments are closed.