Woman, 30, is charged after driving while she was SEVEN times over the legal limit
- Woman was allegedly seven times over the legal alcohol limit while driving
- An off-duty police officer spotted the woman driving erratically on Friday
- They tracked the woman to her home where she returned a positive breath test
- Police took her to have an evidentiary breath test, returned a reading of 0.345
- Her license was suspended, she will be charged on summons for drink driving
A woman was allegedly almost seven times over the legal alcohol limit when she drove into the rear of a car east of Melbourne.
An off-duty police officer spotted a vehicle driving erratically shortly before 5.30 pm on Friday at Cockatoo, east of Melbourne.
The 30-year-old driver was tracked to her Launching Place home by police, where she returned a positive breath test.
A woman was allegedly almost seven times over the legal alcohol limit when she drove into the rear of a car east of Melbourne (stock image)
She also admitted to rear-ending another vehicle on Paternoster Road after 5pm before she headed home.
The driver was taken to Lilydale Police Station for an evidentiary breath test and returned a reading of .345, almost seven times the legal limit.
Her licence was suspended and she will be charged on summons in relation to drink driving and other traffic-related offences.